Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It is not a video, I'm running a free trial of Fraps, so anything complicated is pretty much out of question when it comes to videos. I was referring to the screenshot I've got in the big pile I posted on last page.

Is there a difference from Horde and Ally Pandarens? Stance? Animations? Face? Etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Oooh, any video of female Orc monks anywhere? I'm so psyched to roll one, wanna see their sweet moves XD

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    great thread - thank you for doing this

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Walk animation video finally finished processing.

Can anybody explain to me what the Panda in the background is carrying / what it's used for / what slot it goes in?

WTB male blood elf monk animations... or monk animations for pretty much any other race. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its a idea from the Storm, Earth, Fire, ability in which you got a fire blade Pandaren, a shaman looking Pandaren, and finally the earth fighter Pandaren.
    For the Horde!

Does anyone have any screenshots of the (possibly not-yet-existing?) Pandaren totems? I'm debating whether I'm going to race change my hunter or shaman to a pandaren.. I think the Totem models with make or break it. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewi View Post
    Does anyone have any screenshots of the (possibly not-yet-existing?) Pandaren totems? I'm debating whether I'm going to race change my hunter or shaman to a pandaren.. I think the Totem models with make or break it. :<
    Someone posted earlier stating that Pandarin totems weren't implemented yet and are currently using dwarf totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Eylsmear View Post
    Those from the model viewer are so creepy looking, not including the silhouette ones....Cool animations, can't wait till the voices are implemented for /silly, /chicken, ect.
    That's because the model viewer won't use the Pandaren skin textures, so they wind up being solid black silhouettes, and the solid black silhouettes kind of make it hard to see how they animate.

Here's a picture of the updated RFC.. well the final boss. Probably something to do with Garrosh's corruption! There's also a Magmaw boss, posted it in the thread I made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Just noticed whilst swimming that pandaren have underwater facials. they hold their breath and their cheeks puff out when underwater very awesome!
    That's so cute it's stupid. Blizzard is trolling me with Adorable.

On a side note since I haven't gotten through the assload of pages: What are the male and female dances (if they've been implemented yet)?

so, i totally just reserved the name "tanookie" for my fempanda on my 2 realms. i am amazed it wasnt taken already

Quote Originally Posted by Ulb View Post
    If anyone got some spare time I'd love to see a male pandaren rogue's combat animations (sinister / mutilate / backstab + finishers)
    thanks in adanvce
    Male Kick

Male Mutilate

Male 1-Hander special

Male Fist Special

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Male Kick

Male Mutilate

Male 1-Hander special

Male Fist Special
    Love the fist special..

Actually, how are people seeing pandaren in the model viewer? Is there a special way I set it up to use the beta somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a picture request but just a general question. I've heard rumors that there are now new portals in the mage tower in Stormwind, if someone can confirm this it and could tell me where they seem to go it would appreciate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    so, i totally just reserved the name "tanookie" for my fempanda on my 2 realms. i am amazed it wasnt taken already
    It might have something to do with the fact that is spelled tanuki :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiyodragon View Post
    Actually, how are people seeing pandaren in the model viewer? Is there a special way I set it up to use the beta somehow?
    I just downloaded the beta(waiting for my invite), and then tried to work out how to datamine it so I could see the Pandaren. So, I then updated the model viewer to v0.7.0.4 32 bit, and then finagled trying to get it to work, until I figured out to go into the settings in the options and then add the beta MPQs to it. That's how I got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    It might have something to do with the fact that is spelled tanuki :P
    well damn. to be fair, though, i was referring to the mario powerup, but i misspelled that too

http://www.mariowiki.com/Tanooki_Suit