Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    will be macroing /lol to barrage since it's basically miss fortune's ult ;D
    Haha, I thought of miss fortune when I saw this as well.

barrage looks to work the same way as it does for MM's in RIFT. a nice and fun ability looks like we are getting their binding shot as well

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 11:16 AM ----------

What? and no mention of Sivir's glaive toss?? we get that too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Bah, imagine if Beast Cleave would cleave Kill Command.. Mother of god that would be sweet 'n sour. Perhaps it will. Wouldn't reeeeally be OP.. Would it?
    "Melee attacks for the next 5 seconds" so no... It won't happen and yes, it would be too over-powered ;D

So they took away Volley for literally no good reason which was stupid only to add in a new spell thats basically volley2.0 but for a high cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Voxer View Post
    "Melee attacks for the next 5 seconds" so no... It won't happen and yes, it would be too over-powered ;D
    Technically Kill Command is a melee attack, but no, I don't think it will apply to beast cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pence-Korgath View Post
    So they took away Volley for literally no good reason which was stupid only to add in a new spell thats basically volley2.0 but for a high cost?
    There were plenty of good reasons, and many of us don't miss it. Get over it. However, for what it's worth, I agree that barrage is questionable. I'm having a hard time figuring out when I would ever actually want to use it. Talents should augment existing functionality, or fill gaps in the toolkit. This does neither.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see Beast Cleave as a BM only talent . Seems like everything pointing to BM being the top spec for Hunters.

OT: Have we figured out why KS/ArcS/SS and a few other abilities are getting such a chop off their weapon damage? I havn't seen anything in the cutting of damage on any casters, only melee/hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Divinespeed View Post
    Sad to see Beast Cleave as a BM only talent . Seems like everything pointing to BM being the top spec for Hunters.

OT: Have we figured out why KS/ArcS/SS and a few other abilities are getting such a chop off their weapon damage? I havn't seen anything in the cutting of damage on any casters, only melee/hunters
    That should be your first clue actually. It has to do with weapon damage (which doesn't effect casters). Weapon damage and ability scaling is all being reworked, what we're seeing now is just the preliminary stages, expect it to change many more times over the next couple of months.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    However, for what it's worth, I agree that barrage is questionable. I'm having a hard time figuring out when I would ever actually want to use it.
    H-Yor'sajh springs to mind.

Amazing new abilities. I'm really looking forward to Mists.

I'd rather just have volley back, beast cleave is gonna be pretty legit though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinespeed View Post

This is a guess only, but since ranged weapons now will have same stat budget as a 2hander, the % reduction might be to offset a change in weapon dps pr ilvl?