Page 6 of 195 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    Toxin --

~I think this one is pretty self explanatory, will have something to do with our stings or dots, or an active ability that somehow improves them or adds a dot.
    EDIT: Not what I thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by docwyrick View Post
    How do they plan on compensating for the loss of stats from our Staves and Polearms? Buffing our ranged weapons?
    That's what they said they were going to do when they announced the change; the stats I posted above should be more or less equal. It just apparently hasn't made it's way into the Beta yet.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by docwyrick View Post
    How do they plan on compensating for the loss of stats from our Staves and Polearms? Buffing our ranged weapons?
    Supposedly, yes. The way I understand it, our ranged weapons will now have stats that would be similar to combining our sticks/bows into one super mega death dealing amaza-bow (that is similar to, say, a warrior 2h axe or a caster's staff).

I could've misread, though.

It is awesome being at the target dummies and lining up all the dummies in a line and casting black arrow at the end one and afflicting them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbower View Post
    It is awesome being at the target dummies and lining up all the dummies in a line and casting black arrow at the end one and afflicting them all.
    Well, color me jellysurprised!

Seriously, I'm jealous as f*uck just because of that one thing! Ignore the rest of Beta, I just wanna deal damage in a line
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Seriously, I'm jealous as f*uck just because of that one thing! Ignore the rest of Beta, I just wanna deal damage in a line
    I KNOW! Im going to start yelling at tanks if they dont tank mobs in a straight line.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing our ranged weapons don't sheath on our backs or anything? (I'm assuming not as no one has said they do so far).

When we're not in combat do we not have any weapon visible at all?

If this is the case then

EDIT: Also Asrialol does all MoP Hunter stuff have to be discussed on this thread? I know that was the rule before and I think it's a shame as it basically stunts any discussion on individual topics.
    Last edited by Seejay; 2012-03-22 at 04:18 PM.

All of this sounds just so great. Can't wait.

Camo in combat?

Has anyone tried using Camouflage in combat?

I'm wondering if it's useful at all or if it just goes down right away due to your pet or dots... Wondering if, with the new glyph of camouflage you'll be able to stealth mid combat. Even if it's only for a few seconds, combined with disengage that could be pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    I have to say, this made my day. I am in tears after reading this.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    I have to say, this made my day. I am in tears after reading this.

Thank You!
    I actually showed this to my mother (in the hospital atm, released later today), and she laughed so hard she cried and the doctor came in freaking out about what was wrong with her heart rate.

Curious about a couple things.

Ranged weapons appearing on our backs. Are we SURE this is gonna happen? I'm so tired of not being able to display the sickest bow in the game (Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas) all the time! =)

Has Master Marksman been improved to be a more reliable form of burst?

What are the focus costs of Binding Shot, Power Shot, Glaive Throw? How's the damage on the last two?

Edit: Rapid Killing. Is it being baked in to any of our abilities, or the class itself? I'd hate to lose +50 focus on killing blows. =(

Also, if we can't use our melee weapons, how are we dealing with disarms? Pyrium Weapon Chains on bows? Can we still put a chain on the useless melee weapon?

Thanks!
    Last edited by SoldierStevens; 2012-03-22 at 05:54 PM.

Did they change anything with pet talents? Shouldn't pet talent trees be updated to something resembling the new system?

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 05:49 PM ----------

Another note, are there any new pet families? You know, with some sort of super cool abilities?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbower View Post

If you guys have any questions on the abilities just let me know I have beta access.
    Hey, Jack, I'd like to ask you to check a couple of things for me on the beta client when you can )
    Cooldown of silencing/wyvern/binding shot (especially the last one)?
    Cooldown and damage of power shot?
    Relative damage of barrage compared to aimed/chimera/explosive?

Thanks in advance! I think others will be interested in this info too

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're still on the fence about pet talents. So, its likely that they're going to change at the very least, possibly get removed altogether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I think they're still on the fence about pet talents. So, its likely that they're going to change at the very least, possibly get removed altogether.
    I swear; if pets gets demoted to a damn "tame and forget"-companion, I'll run a bicycle into the Blizz building in Paris >
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Maybe someone already said this but I might've missed it.

Hunter's Mark

Not 10% AP....... 10% Damage!
    Anyone noticed that it just lasts 30sec now? Hopefully that isn't the case. Would be really annoying, having to re-apply it all the time.

Deleted
    That would make the Glyph pretty much mandatory, which is the exact opposite of what Blizzard was promising.

god it would suck if the glyph is manditory.. WB "hunters mark bitch"

@Jackbower

Questions:

1. Have they removed any of the currently live cata glyphs? Changed any?
    2. Have pet talents changed?
    3. How powerful is explosive trap knockback (how far of a knockback)
    4. Did they properly make our attacks scale with weapon damage (stings, explosive shot, fire traps, snake trap (lol)
    5. Does binding shot move all players in the radius to the center (where you shot it)?
    6. Does flash freeze make frost trap have no cooldown as well, or just freezing? If only freezing, does using freezing trap with the talent trigger the cooldown of frost trap, or are they unlinked?
    7. Does Power shot have a cast time / how long?
    8. Are the cast times on steady/cobra/aimed/scare beast still the same?
    9. Does black ice trigger on ticks, and what is the interval, how long do you have to be in the trap to get the buff? Do you have to move while in it, or can you just be in it to get it?
    10. Any new pet families? (monkey,dog,cat are families)
    11. Do we have to put weapon chains on our ranged weapons now?
    12. Have the trigger radius on any of the traps changed?
    13. How much further back does the disengage glyph send you?
    14. Does camoflauge do anything to prevent dots from instantly breaking it when you use it in combat?
    15. (official talent calculator still shows marked for death as a MM ability, but there is a glyph for it that is better) Does marked for death still exist as a MM ability?
    16. Are snakes from snake trap still doing 45 damage and dying in one shot to any aoe, even with the glyph?
    17. Does the currently live glyph of concussive shot still exist? Does concussive shot still have same duration and cooldown?
    18. Do any of the new ranged snares (glyph of aimed shot, steady shot, glaive toss) have any sort of combined effect when used on top of concussive shot (so many new ranged snares seems pointless when concussive shot+glyph is more powerful)
    19. Can you say which of the glyphs are major/minor?
    20. Is there any change to Widow Venom?
    21. Does the mend pet glyph still make you take damage/silence from UA if it dispels it?
    22. Does Black Arrow/Serpent sting still cause scatter/wyvern to break? (Obviously serpent sting wouldn't break wyvern)
    23. Does chimera shot still get negated from a paladin's hand of protection?
    24. Does howling blast still go through deterrence?
    25. Do spells still go through deterrence when it is active while you are stunned? (latency bug when two effects happen at the same time)
    26. Do roots/ccs/stuns still cancel disengage?
    27. Piercing shots is gone? Did chimera/aimed/steady receive more relative damage or a bonus to critical damage than before to compensate?
    28. Have you seen anything to discourage black arrow/serpent sting from being dispelled yet?
    29. If you run out of the range of binding shot/ring of frost with deterrence on, does the affect still apply?
    30. Is intimidation removed, or did they give it to BM only?
    31. Are silencing/tranq shot still 35 yard range?
    32. How much damage does it take to break transmorph trap? (same as hex?)
    33. Are roar of sacrifice/recovery still the same?
    34. Does wild quiver still trigger on scatter shot and break the effect?
    35. Does master's call still get the cooldown used but not the effect given if it is used by your pet on a target that is out of your line of sight?
    36. Does disengage still trigger the cooldown when you try to use it while rooted?
    37. Is trap launcher still the same?
    38. Does the new deflect mechanic on deterrence for melee properly work on everything? (Rogues can't stun you through it, etc)
    39. I read dispells now dispel everything? Is that true? Does tranq shot still remove enrages?
    40. Do traps still have the same arming timer?
    41. Is Master Marksman still the same?
    42. Is beast cleave a frontal cleave, or 360? Only melee range?
    43. Does Aspect of the Cheetah actually turn the aspect off when struck?
    44. Can I use your account to make an awesome PvP video?