Any news on stable slots? :O

Deleted
    Mirror Scope

Lord Blastingtons Scope of Doom

Not sure if these were posted yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Lord Blastingstons Scope will obviously be BIS if stats stay the way they are now, mainly Agility being the way better stat.
    Hi

Deleted
    Hoping the Agility on the Lord Blastington's scope is increased, Flintlocke's is 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Adyssa View Post
    I don't know if it is a random stun or not, but concerning your second question, anything that enters the radius of the Binding Shot after it is cast will get a graphical tether attached to them and if they then leave the radius, they get stunned. I will test it more to make sure this is right, but this is what it appeared to do the few times I used it this morning.
    Thanks for the info. That suggests that it CAN be wasted if you don't aim it correctly, which makes it less useful if you're facing a target on the move. OTOH, maybe this mechanism will mean it's exemt from the dodge mechanics which I suspect will be a major pain in the rear for hunters in pvp against agility classes.

Deleted
    Binding Shot does activate instantly when landing and not with a delay like Ring of Frost and the hunter traps?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Thanks for the info. That suggests that it CAN be wasted if you don't aim it correctly, which makes it less useful if you're facing a target on the move. OTOH, maybe this mechanism will mean it's exemt from the dodge mechanics which I suspect will be a major pain in the rear for hunters in pvp against agility classes.

Well, unless they will be able to start dodging frost trap ticks.

I wouldn't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    I don't know if anybody noticed this........The "beast within" is GONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D':
    I posted this in the official WoW forums as well but this is not true.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...312_103805.jpg

It is true that the ability isn't referenced anymore in the game at all, but it still triggers when you use Bestial Wrath. I can say for sure it still increases the hunters damage, not sure if it still cuts focus costs in half but I'm sure it does. Will report back when I test it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 03:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Mirror Scope

Lord Blastingtons Scope of Doom

Not sure if these were posted yet.
    I really hope they buff scopes to be closer in-line with melee enchants now that our ranged weapon is our only weapon. I mean, look at this...

Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your strength or agility by 1,650 when dealing melee damage. Your highest stat is always chosen. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
    That scope is a total joke compared to Dancing Steel.

Updated:
    -random info regarding Beast Within, scopes, and weapon sheathing

Deleted
    The scopes definetly need some buffs. Assuming that the ICD is the same as flintlocke's woodchucker, the Lord Blastingtons Scope of Doom gives 100 less agi and doesnt throw a damaging "critter" at the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    The scopes definetly need some buffs. Assuming that the ICD is the same as flintlocke's woodchucker, the Lord Blastingtons Scope of Doom gives 100 less agi and doesnt throw a damaging "critter" at the target.
    The scopes stat numbers are not correct. They're currently set to 0 on other databases, like wowhead. They're still 'under construction' you could say.

I want a 1,650 agility proc >.>

Deleted
    The 30 second Hunter's Mark being linked to is a NPC ability. This is the class one http://www.wowdb.com/spells/1130-hunters-mark

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    The 30 second Hunter's Mark being linked to is a NPC ability. This is the class one http://www.wowdb.com/spells/1130-hunters-mark
    Oh derp, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Is Barrage going to replace Multi-Shot then?
    no, it wont replace multi. it will be an opener aoe ability similar to the barrage ability the MM rogues had in rift. it will fire multishots at and around ur target for the duration of channel. my thinking is that u can place traps while in channel similar to how u can while in long steady/aimed shots now.

i love all the new abilities tremendously, even though they come from other games. (glaive throw from sivir, and 'murder of crows' sounds like a familiar fiddlestix (both LoL) ability i just LOVE, not to mention barrage and binding shot (rift)

i cannot wait for MoP release, the game looks to be brought to a new lvl of fun and hunters arent left out in the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    i love all the new abilities tremendously, even though they come from other games. (glaive throw from sivir, and 'murder of crows' sounds like a familiar fiddlestix (both LoL) ability i just LOVE, not to mention barrage and binding shot (rift)
    actually, most of those abilities came from warcraft 3, a looong time ago, just sayin (:

They removed the binding shot bonus dmg while within the bind area?.. uhg.. That was the biggest thing going for that in a PvE sense.. bastards.

Deleted
    Never Mind I didn't read.

Also, seems like they tied the Binding Shot damage increase to your Pet instead.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/118123-binding-frenzy
    Last edited by mmoc350bad3c21; 2012-03-23 at 11:29 PM.

looking like BM will be a badass PVP spec

Quote Originally Posted by Ossesso View Post
    looking like BM will be a badass PVP spec
    The buff to Chimera Shot with the glyph will help MM a lot in pvp. 10% heals every 10 seconds, in addition to the disengage heal, is pretty huge.