Deleted
    Love when they nerf orc racial but leave human unchanged. They just prove me right over and over that they have 0 fucking clue what they are doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait what??? They nerfed my sexy orc? What is this blasphemy!!!!!
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Love when they nerf orc racial but leave human unchanged. They just prove me right over and over that they have 0 fucking clue what they are doing.
    If you're talking about the PVP Trinket, they've addressed this.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    new PVP trinkets have PVP power.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, will BM hunters dominate in BGs when pre-MoP comes?

Oh, no! They going to release prepatch in 2 weeks, so we will see no changes to current terrible hunter design

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Oh, no! They going to release prepatch in 2 weeks, so we will see no changes to current terrible hunter design
    What is this? I don't even...

Terrible? Maybe you need to read the first post again because this is the best hunters have looked in a loooooong time.

Yay! Only one more MC run without AOE looting!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by DekyD View Post
    So, will BM hunters dominate in BGs when pre-MoP comes?
    Not against rogues ferals or anyone else with +30% dodge...

Deleted
    this is incorrect, i dueled alot on ptr and never even noticed dodge or anything more than usual, i wasnt even reforged for exp

Well it looks like we're done so good or bad we are gonna have to deal with it.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Oh boy... Pretty much all the classes got nerfed, so I guess we'll see more logs where hunters destroy the rest of the raid Wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed us further

Quote Originally Posted by Joye View Post
    this is incorrect, i dueled alot on ptr and never even noticed dodge or anything more than usual, i wasnt even reforged for exp
    You do realize... that at the beginning of a new expansion... that nobody has high stats. Meaning those rogues and ferals you dueled? They probably had 10-15% chance to dodge. Just wait until MoP gets going and they gear up and get back over a comfortable 30+% dodge chance.

Is anyone else the least bit worried that our burst damage is really bad now in PvP? It seems like Chimera Shot and Aimed Shot just got hit too hard. I don't see how hunter burst can compare to any other classes. Ours is too random, too gimmicky. Other classes get guaranteed instant-crit mechanics, strong damage increasing cooldowsn, etc. We HAD Chimera Shot as our best amount of burst for MM, but now its bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the changes I'm seeing BM as the only viable spec in both PvE and PvP, and even then hunters won't be the big damage dealers we are now. I'm worried that Hunters won't be competitive at all in MoP and I'll end up wasting the money buying an xpac I won't play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Is anyone else the least bit worried that our burst damage is really bad now in PvP? It seems like Chimera Shot and Aimed Shot just got hit too hard. I don't see how hunter burst can compare to any other classes. Ours is too random, too gimmicky. Other classes get guaranteed instant-crit mechanics, strong damage increasing cooldowsn, etc. We HAD Chimera Shot as our best amount of burst for MM, but now its bad.
    Maybe you should forget about MM and say hello to BM in pvp. MM has nothing going for it right now imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hexy View Post
    Oh boy... Pretty much all the classes got nerfed, so I guess we'll see more logs where hunters destroy the rest of the raid Wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed us further
    If all the other classes get nerfed and we don't get touched..... Is that a buff?

:-)

Sure, why can't it be?

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    After the changes I'm seeing BM as the only viable spec in both PvE and PvP, and even then hunters won't be the big damage dealers we are now. I'm worried that Hunters won't be competitive at all in MoP and I'll end up wasting the money buying an xpac I won't play.
    I think we'll be top of the pack after these nerfs from what Ive seen last patch during the raids. As someone else said, we might even get another little nerf, but we'll see. Keep your chin up!

Update: Command now grants 2% increased damage from pets, down from 5%

Quote Originally Posted by cmacedo View Post
    Update: Command now grants 2% increased damage from pets, down from 5%
    time to race change to troll ! I ll suppose it will be better now with more then half the dps increase gone from that talent, especially if your BM !