Quote Originally Posted by cmacedo View Post
    Update: Command now grants 2% increased damage from pets, down from 5%
    This isn't news. This has been widely known since yesterday.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I honestly don't know why we didn't get nerfed with everyone else. Hunters already do the best single target dps and we're not even that bad on multiple targets either. We'll be back to our super overpowered state with all of our competition getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefire View Post
    I honestly don't know why we didn't get nerfed with everyone else. Hunters already do the best single target dps and we're not even that bad on multiple targets either. We'll be back to our super overpowered state with all of our competition getting nerfed.
    Probably because of the huge sweeping nerfs on all of our abilities 2 beta builds ago.

Updating the front page with racials and stuff, might take me a bit, so sorry in advance for the sloppy Racial section.

Hi,

Not sure if this was mentioned already but didn't feel like going thru 100+ pages and I didn't see it from Aettis's 1st post.

Stampede, our new level 87 ability, does not work with Lynx Rush, Kill Command, or Blink Strike. Our main pet will use these abilities, but the other four summoned will not.
    I noticed it will stack "Spirit mend", as long as the CD is up on your main pet, I tested with the following:

- Glyph of Stampede – Your Stampede no longer summons pets from your stable, and instead uses copies of your current pet.
    - load up all 5 of your pet with Spirit beasts
    - Setup a "Heal" macro to target urself and use Spirit mend
    - Cast Stampede, cast "Heal" macro

Volia! You get 5x Spirit mend healz stack. Will provide screenshot if needed for reference.

If this was mentioned already, sorry for the re-post.

Trueshot of DeathWing
    Beta lvl 89

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshot-DW View Post
    Hi,

Not sure if this was mentioned already but didn't feel like going thru 100+ pages and I didn't see it from Aettis's 1st post.

I noticed it will stack "Spirit mend", as long as the CD is up on your main pet, I tested with the following:

- Glyph of Stampede – Your Stampede no longer summons pets from your stable, and instead uses copies of your current pet.

Volia! You get 5x Spirit mend healz stack. Will provide screenshot if needed for reference.

Trueshot of DeathWing
    Beta lvl 89
    No prob! It was mentioned, but as you said, there are 150 pages, so it's okay. I should actually add this to the front page though.

Updated:
    -added some minor info on Stampede
    -added all racials for all races for you hunters thinking of rerolling/race changing or any new curious hunters.
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-08-15 at 05:16 AM.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Overall, damage in the current beta build (the one most players are discussing) is a little lower than damage in our current beta build, so the good news is that many classes will see buffs next time around.
    down and up, and down, and up, and ...
    I will tip to Steady / Cobra buff or Arcane Buff

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    time to race change to troll ! I ll suppose it will be better now with more then half the dps increase gone from that talent, especially if your BM !
    Orc is still on top, even a panda is better than going troll in most cases. Troll might be best if your going MM, but then again, why would you go MM?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexy View Post
    Orc is still on top, even a panda is better than going troll in most cases. Troll might be best if your going MM, but then again, why would you go MM?
    Damn you horde and your damage buffs!! Trolls, Orcs, and now Undead? WTB cooldown for Worgen. At least 1% crit is still amazing for hunters. *grumbles about Horde having the best racials*

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Overall, damage in the current beta build (the one most players are discussing) is a little lower than damage in our current beta build, so the good news is that many classes will see buffs next time around.
    down and up, and down, and up, and ...
    I will tip to Steady / Cobra buff or Arcane Buff
    I def think Steady will be buffed(and more for MM). Not sure about BM and SV since those 2 are apparently in a good spot.
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-08-15 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Damn you horde and your damage buffs!! Trolls, Orcs, and now Undead? WTB cooldown for Worgen. At least 1% crit is still amazing for hunters. *grumbles about Horde having the best racials*[COLOR="red"]
    ild kill for darkflight! guess you always want what you cant get. dps wise i dont understand why trolls get 1% stat and berserking on top of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    What is this? I don't even...

Terrible? Maybe you need to read the first post again because this is the best hunters have looked in a loooooong time.
    Except for that whole Expertise thing. Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I've got a concern about basilisks and their "petrifying gaze" ability that makes the target invulnerable (like cyclone) for 3 seconds. If you have a basilisk in your arsenal, and you pop stampede, does he automatically use petrifying gaze on the target and thus stop stampede's damage for 3 seconds?

Would make basilisks near worthless if that's the case. Any 90 hunters able to test this out on beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    I've got a concern about basilisks and their "petrifying gaze" ability that makes the target invulnerable (like cyclone) for 3 seconds. If you have a basilisk in your arsenal, and you pop stampede, does he automatically use petrifying gaze on the target and thus stop stampede's damage for 3 seconds?

Would make basilisks near worthless if that's the case. Any 90 hunters able to test this out on beta?
    I haven't tested this personally, but stampede pets will typically use anything you have set to autocast based on whatever logic normally determines whether to autocast. This includes growl. So if you don't want a pet to use an ability when stampeding, you have to make sure to turn off autocast on the ability before casting stampede. I forsee a lot of huntard complaints from hunters that forget to keep their autocasts set properly on all the pets they carry around with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshot-DW View Post
    Hi,

Trueshot of DeathWing
    Beta lvl 89
    I've been doing that since as soon as we got stampede lol. Nothing new. It also used to apply all pet debuffs on target aswell.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bil View Post
    Not against rogues ferals or anyone else with +30% dodge...
    Dodge only applies to auto attack or when ur not hit and exp capped. I haven't seen any non autoshot been dodged on beta yet.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    time to race change to troll ! I ll suppose it will be better now with more then half the dps increase gone from that talent, especially if your BM !
    2% attack power and blood fury will still outweigh all troll racials combined, since that 2% pet dmg is a constant uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post

It does go off if set on autocast. An easy way to bypass this is use the Stampede minor glyph, which uses 4 copies of your active pet. Or just turn it off.
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-08-15 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    I've been doing that since as soon as we got stampede lol. Nothing new. It also used to apply all pet debuffs on target aswell.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:39 PM ----------

Dodge only applies to auto attack or when ur not hit and exp capped. I haven't seen any non autoshot been dodged on beta yet.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 07:41 PM ----------

2% attack power and blood fury will still outweigh all troll racials combined, since that 2% pet dmg is a constant uptime.
    There's no expertise capping against a 30% dodge chance rogue. That'd require like 5 times the expertise as in PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    There's no expertise capping against a 30% dodge chance rogue. That'd require like 5 times the expertise as in PvE.
    Just done testing on a rogue, missed 3 shots in a 5 minute duel, one was during evasion, all 3 were auto shots.

I only think the full amount of dodge works vs auto shots, missing 1/3rd of your special shots would really break the majority of ranged dps.

Just done testing on a rogue, missed 3 shots in a 5 minute duel, one was during evasion, all 3 were auto shots.

I only think the full amount of dodge works vs auto shots, missing 1/3rd of your special shots would really break the majority of ranged dps.
    This seems like the most logical thing Blizzard could have done. I'm happy with this.

This is not true. All our shots (and Kill Command) and our pet's attacks can be dodged, except spells (like traps). I've been PVPing at 90 for a few months now and it's very frustrating to see abilities like Chimera, Concussive, Scatter, Powershot dodged, even with PVE capped. There's no expertise cap in PVP, so PVE cap doesn't really matter against agi classes like hunters, rogues, ferals, enh, and monks.

Edit: we do get a partial refund on focus now if a shot/KC is dodged.
    Last edited by aarjun; 2012-08-15 at 08:42 PM.

so, i was looking at the most recent simc numbers, and the charts for surv where it tells you the uptime of each shot, i noticed cobra shot is the highest, although this holds true on live, i don't think its gonna be like that in MoP simply because of how focus positive we'll be from what ive heard. maybe the sim is off for that reason?