Congratulations on getting into the epic beta Aettis! So, so jealous! I havfta know pet data! Tell us all the pet information!

Quote Originally Posted by PWOKristy View Post
    Congratulations on getting into the epic beta Aettis! So, so jealous! I havfta know pet data! Tell us all the pet information!
    Thanks. And I wish I was actually in right now. All night has been a torture with the Beta having log in problems and no servers and unexpected errors. :'(

Edit: Scratch that, Im in.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 07:57 AM ----------

Various information I've found for now:
    -as BM, it seems all pet abilities(minus bite/smack/claw) are reduced by the Beast Mastery passive. Don't know if this is true on live or not, but for instance, Cower is a 31.5 second CD, Dash is a 21.4 second CD(with 16 second duration!), Growl is a 5.6 second CD, etc
    -seems some basic pet skills/passives are in

Cunning:
    Bullheaded
    Dash
    Roar of Sacrifice
    Boar's Speed
    Cornered

Ferocity:
    Dash
    Heart of the Phoenix
    Rabid
    Spiked Collar

Tenacity:
    Charge
    Last Stand
    Thunderstomp
    Great Stamina
    Blood of the Rhino
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-04-13 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yekul View Post
    Need someone to be 87 and streaming on twitch.tv, COME ONNNNN

i agree, im dying for see Stampede >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I just got into beta! So I will be able to do a ton of testing, taking notes, leveling, and such. Hopefully will see a lot more in-depth information coming once I'm all set up.

Also, I know its been said a lot in here, but ask any and all questions you have. I will try my best to answer them.
    Hey, can you tell me if it's possible to respec a spirit beast to cunning, and have both the heal and roar of sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Hey, can you tell me if it's possible to respec a spirit beast to cunning, and have both the heal and roar of sacrifice?
    Atm, you can't respec pets. The pet stuff is still pretty early in development.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    i agree, im dying for see Stampede >.>
    Im going to try and hit 87 this weekend, but Im sure there will be a video or something out by then. If not, I will def update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    -seems some basic pet skills/passives are in
    I had pet skills already last week, basics and specials like roar of sacrifice or bullheaded, but after some time these abilities were gone. They just disappeared, don't know what caused that... maybe pet death, or relog or dismiss, I don't know.

Taming a new monkey brought roar of sac back, but it disappeared again after some time...
    Just test it if they changed anything and it's persistent now...
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2012-04-13 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I had pet skills already last week, basics and specials like roar of sacrifice or bullheaded, but after some time these abilities were gone. They just disappeared, don't know what caused that... maybe pet death, or relog or dismiss, I don't know.

Taming a new monkey brought roar of sac back, but it disappeared again after some time...
    Just test it if they changed anything and it's persistent now...
    Hm, seems my Heart of the Phoenix disappeared sometime. Guess not much new then!

Deleted
    I just found a stampede video
    poor video and poor skill, but still something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--ktEo8OQc

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    I just found a stampede video
    poor video and poor skill, but still something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--ktEo8OQc
    I just hit 87 myself, and yeah, it's terrible in its current state. It's just Call Beast x4, although it seemed like the pets do a Claw attack at the start. I'll check it again in 10 minutes.

You can cast it while moving by default though.

Deleted
    Could you please make a video on the dummies without the hunter attacking so we can see the relative damage of the pets? And also could you try kill command during stampede?

Deleted
    Wow I pretty much expected this fail from Blizzard, 10 second CD but the pets spawn where the hunter is (even behind the hunter looking at the video) and they spend most of the 10 seconds running to the target. We got Camouflage for lvl85 ability, and we get this shit for our lvl87, seriously disappointed in its current state. Obviously all the lore and pet taming hunters are happy with anything I guess. But for raiders, this ability in its current state is total and absolute shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuchi View Post
    Wow I pretty much expected this fail from Blizzard, 10 second CD but the pets spawn where the hunter is (even behind the hunter looking at the video) and they spend most of the 10 seconds running to the target. We got Camouflage for lvl85 ability, and we get this shit for our lvl87, seriously disappointed in its current state. Obviously all the lore and pet taming hunters are happy with anything I guess. But for raiders, this ability in its current state is total and absolute shite.
    welcome to the beta?

Stampede is a skill very recently in the beta, of course if buggy atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    welcome to the beta?

Stampede is a skill very recently in the beta, of course if buggy atm.
    Yea and I'm referring to the current beta ability's state. Thanks Mr.Obvious

Here's what I got for now (super tired =X). Log starts from pets spawning and goes till first melee/special attack.

Some things to note:
    - They all have and use (separately) their normal pet abilities like Dash, Rabid, and Growl.
    - Each one of them gives Spirit Bond and the heals do stack. 23k+ healing every two seconds @ 157k HP.
    - Two second melee swing timer and three second cooldown on Claw.
    - NOT affected by Bestial Wrath, nor do they use Kill Command.
    - Takes the pets about two seconds to reach the target from 15 yards away. Having prowl turned on for any of your cats will waste a lot of time. Took five seconds (!!!) for the pets to reach the dummy during one use.

Deleted
    Could any test how exotic pets works with stampede when in non-BM spec?

Just got into beta on my hunter.. Woot!

Only got to do a little testing this morning as survival. Did have the T13 2 piece equipped so these results are probably skewed for what our rotation may feel like in Panda at 90. But I like it so far. The only suggestion I would make would be to add the giving of focus to Black Arrow like what cobra shot does instead of it costing mana. This would make sense in our rotation.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5NYr8BfyT0

Kripparrian's MoP video going over the spells & changes. Worth a look perhaps.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    GC just said this about Black Arrow-

We agree with you that the redesigned Black Arrow hasn't worked out well yet, and even overlaps a little with the new Powershot talent. We are likely to revert Black Arrow to the 4.3 design.

I read GC's post and started singing Hallelujah in my head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hapylol View Post
    GC just said this about Black Arrow-

We agree with you that the redesigned Black Arrow hasn't worked out well yet, and even overlaps a little with the new Powershot talent. We are likely to revert Black Arrow to the 4.3 design.
    That's what we're talking about!