Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Aang and Katara's other children have not been revield in the show but the creators have stated that they had 3 kids, Kaya a water bender, Tenzin the airbender, and Bumi who had no bending ability.
    Do you have a source?

Nvm, found it
    Last edited by ElAmigo; 2012-05-18 at 05:51 AM.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Is there going to be a hiatus after this week's episode? I can't find any info on episodes after 'The Aftermath'.
    Higgledy-piggledy Lord Wyman Manderly
    Sups with his foes, leaving Nary a crumb.

Wolvering wolverenes Incontrovertibly
    Tell all who hearken that Winter is come.

From the same geniuses behind DBZ Abridged, Korra dubbed to Clerks:

Torethirnyi the Astral Walker - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - Temporarily out of Retirement

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

This series is pretty good so far, but am I the only one having a hard time connecting to the characters? It's just so weird that all my favorite characters in the Avatar universe are dead. WTB Sokka + Toph back.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    This series is pretty good so far, but am I the only one having a hard time connecting to the characters? It's just so weird that all my favorite characters in the Avatar universe are dead. WTB Sokka + Toph back.
    You can't connect to Brolin? Brolin is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You can't connect to Brolin? Brolin is awesome.
    Brolin (way better than Bolin) is awesome, he was just the kind of character they needed for the show and I like how they made Mako serious but not super serious whereas he also has a nice side.
    You've probably never heard of him.

Herald of the Titans Poppincaps's Avatar
    I dunno. I mean in Avatar I was a huge fan on Zuko and Aang, but not a huge fan of the other characters, but in Legend of Korra I like all of the characters alot. Plus, Amon is a badass motherfucker, and I like how he's a huge obstacle that Korra has to overcome. While The Last Airbender was great I never really felt like there was a really good antagonist (I always expected that Zuko would join Aang's side. He just didn't seem evil at heart.)

While The Last Airbender was great I never really felt like there was a really good antagonist (I always expected that Zuko would join Aang's side. He just didn't seem evil at heart.)
    Ozai wasn't a very good character, because he never got any real development, but I loved Azula. Amon is cool too, but I'll wait until later on before I compare them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Ozai wasn't a very good character, because he never got any real development, but I loved Azula. Amon is cool too, but I'll wait until later on before I compare them.
    He had development but was just very passive in Book 1 and a bit in Book 2 but had quite a bit of it. Book 3 it really showed you who he was, he is basically the Emperor Palpatine formula, nobody really knows his power till towards the end though it is said that he is very powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    He had development but was just very passive in Book 1 and a bit in Book 2 but had quite a bit of it. Book 3 it really showed you who he was, he is basically the Emperor Palpatine formula, nobody really knows his power till towards the end though it is said that he is very powerful.
    Talking of Palpatine and Ozai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5ft...eature=related

I liked how they kept Asami good because she never had anything bad about her and Cabbage Corp. That part was for sheer laughs reminding us of the guy in the Last Airbender.

The original show was TERRIBLE. No hope in my case for another series attempting to be better.

Just watched the newest episode and must say Tenzin was a bit of a bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    The original show was TERRIBLE. No hope in my case for another series attempting to be better.
    Your opinion does not equal fact. The original show was not 'Terrible'. You simply 'thought' it was 'Terrible'.

Meh, whatever in the end, each to their own.

can we have a lesbo main character for once.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Lets be realistic. The show is still a Children's show, broadcast mainly on an American broadcasting companies' channel. It's unlikely to happen due to the shit that would get thrown back at them because of something that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post

Yes please.

Also am I the only person hoping she enters the Avatar State soon? They are already foreshadowing that she will have a conversation with Aang (Cant wait for that either)
    Last edited by Monokuma; 2012-05-20 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Also am I the only person hoping she enters the Avatar State soon? They are already foreshadowing that she will have a conversation with Aang (Cant wait for that either)
    i was thinking about it too in the last episode when Amon starts screwing up everything
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    i was thinking about it too in the last episode when Amon starts screwing up everything
    Even the most recent episode near the end. I was so sure she was just going to enter it and wipe them all out.

the fight against the robots or after that?
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop