anyone else find it hilarious that bolin was like "what if we find our grandmother" and they totally found their grandmother
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    anyone else find it hilarious that bolin was like "what if we find our grandmother" and they totally found their grandmother
    "Oh Mako, why are you not here, oh my Mako wher- and she dies..." lost my shit at that. (paraphrasing of course).

Interesting note: Zahir's pronunciation (Ze-hiir) is the turkish word for Poison, I'd be really interested in learning how they come up with their naming conventions for characters for the show, not sure if that connection will be utilized as a subtext though.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't it seem a lot of people want to kill the avatar. It's like bad guys immediate go to plan. Wonder what the Avatar ever did to those 4? Put them in prison maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Doesn't it seem a lot of people want to kill the avatar. It's like bad guys immediate go to plan. Wonder what the Avatar ever did to those 4? Put them in prison maybe?
    Aang probably did something to them back in the past. Can't wait to see their back story. All of them are awesome. Not sure what is so unique about Zaheer. The earth and water guys are more amazing (using body to bend water for arms, and using temperature to bend earth into lava).

i got a very religiousy vibe from their leader so probably something about thinking the avatar is an abomination or something or maybe some sort of prophecy if they kill the avatar or maybe they think they can take her powers or some other crazy cultist vision story excuse
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    i got a very religiousy vibe from their leader so probably something about thinking the avatar is an abomination or something or maybe some sort of prophecy if they kill the avatar or maybe they think they can take her powers or some other crazy cultist vision story excuse
    If they kill Korra then the Avatar spirit will just recycle once more. Now unless they're saying "Let's kill Rava!" then they might have some reason why like they don't like spirits handling human business or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok call me crazy, go ahead, get it out of the way now. I'll wait......
    *ahem* ok, what if they don't want to kill the avatar, but since you brought up prophecies, they want to reconnect the past avatars. Like there was some prophecy that foretold these series of events.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    If they kill Korra then the Avatar spirit will just recycle once more. Now unless they're saying "Let's kill Rava!" then they might have some reason why like they don't like spirits handling human business or something.
    i never said their plan would work :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Ok call me crazy, go ahead, get it out of the way now. I'll wait......
    *ahem* ok, what if they don't want to kill the avatar, but since you brought up prophecies, they want to reconnect the past avatars. Like there was some prophecy that foretold these series of events.
    it seemed like whatever their cause was got them locked up in the first place with the whole "i saw me getting airbending a sign that our cause is righteous"

would be weird to try doing that before harmonic convergence

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason we know these characters are evil is because they were locked up in fancy prisons and Zuko is extremely worried. That being said, we don't know what crimes they have committed nor do we know their intent or goal. Zuko said they could take over, but that DOESN'T mean that is their endgame exactly. Here is to hoping we get some interesting motivations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    The only reason we know these characters are evil is because they were locked up in fancy prisons and Zuko is extremely worried. That being said, we don't know what crimes they have committed nor do we know their intent or goal. Zuko said they could take over, but that DOESN'T mean that is their endgame exactly. Here is to hoping we get some interesting motivations.
    Well Zaheer did say it was the end of the White Lotus and the end of the Avatar, so.. there's that I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Zaheer did say it was the end of the White Lotus and the end of the Avatar, so.. there's that I suppose.
    Speaking of the White Lotus.... what if now that the spirit world is upon Iroh comes back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

the way i justified it in my head is that we dont know how long those guards visit him or how long hes had airbending.

he couldve been practicing it in his cell waiting until he had mastered it enough to make his escape
    I thought all the events in the show were 2 weeks since Harmonic Convergence

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I thought all the events in the show were 2 weeks since Harmonic Convergence
    And he only gets food once every two weeks, so the timeline still fits.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    He is also experienced on monk lore. I suspect he use to be a monk and felt like he should of been chosen to be the avatar or something. What their main gripe is, who knows.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Oi, I just watched episodes 4-5-6, season 3, of the cartoon.

I was really hoping Toph would show up.. When Bei Fong cried, I actually thought her tear would create ripples (when Toph senses movement) and her mom would "hear" them.

And when Opal stopped both of them I was like !! OMG< SHE IS HERE.. but no... it was Opal.. who is super cute btw. for sure waifu material.

Edit: They have already been aired by Nickelodeon, there is no reason to add the tag to it. I actually watched them on demand so I know for sure it is out by the company.

Edit2: After reading about it, it says that there was an error in one of their websites that released the episodes. Lol, well, its on demand for me, I am guessing it will be taken down soon. Since I didn't know, I will be adding the tags. Sorry , didnt mean to discuss anything about Zuko, Toph, or the cartoon in general. ....

um... how do I add an spoiler tag.. mine shows "Link, email, unlink, insert image, insert video, wrap"... :/

.... no one is telling me and I cant find it... soooooooo....
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2014-07-01 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    Oi, I just watched episodes 4-5-6, season 3, of the cartoon.

I was really hoping Toph would show up.. When Bei Fong cried, I actually thought her tear would create ripples (when Toph senses movement) and her mom would "hear" them.

And when Opal stopped both of them I was like !! OMG< SHE IS HERE.. but no... it was Opal.. who is super cute btw. for sure waifu material.
    Spoilers... Sorry to be an asshole but fucking hell they haven't been officially released and you're not even putting spoiler tags on.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    Spoilers... Sorry to be an asshole but fucking hell they haven't been officially released and you're not even putting spoiler tags on.
    Yeah.... totally not cool Tom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    No there is a change of shift every two weeks, he gets fed more often than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying the season a lot more compared to season 2 and parts of season 1. I can even tolerate Mako which is saying something.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Speaking of the White Lotus.... what if now that the spirit world is upon Iroh comes back?
    Would love more Iroh, he is a fantastic character.

Also thanks for the person putting spoiler tags in the quote, made me check so I didn't read the spoilers