Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Tried to watch it on nick "this video is not available form your location" -.-
    Also i want to see Korra go avatar mode vs all the criminal gang :P
    If you want to watch the episodes and actually support the show, I suggest you (and other people suffering from the retarded region lock) download an addon for your browser called ''Hola better internet''. It allows you to make it seem you are from the USA and watch the episodes on Nickelodeon's website

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    In his defense, he's old as shit, and the Red Lotus is nothing to play with.
    Bumi was way older (at least 110) than Zuko (85-87) and was still kicking ass.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Bumi was way older (at least 110) than Zuko (85-87) and was still kicking ass.
    Fair point.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Zuko is also the descendent of both Roku and Sozin. He was even starting to beat Azula in their duel before she chose to zap a bystander. He should be one of the greatest firebenders on the planet.

I'm not expecting him to beat the criminals who all seem to be skilled too, but couldn't he at least land a single blow? He just got knocked around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Zuko is also the descendent of both Roku and Sozin. He was even starting to beat Azula in their duel before she chose to zap a bystander. He should be one of the greatest firebenders on the planet.

I'm not expecting him to beat the criminals who all seem to be skilled too, but couldn't he at least land a single blow? He just got knocked around.
    I agree. Kya was obviously going to lose her fight with Zaheer, but she was able to knock him around a bit and put up a good fight before he got away. Zuko kind of just fell over and disappeared for the next 5 episodes and counting.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2014-08-05 at 06:40 AM.

Just saw episode 10. One of the best episodes of Korra so far!
    Didn't expect the Earth Queen to fall. At least not by bending the air out of her lungs.

Deleted
    I am not liking book 3 that much

Deleted
    @Kanogan : I agree, that was ... unexpected.

But that episode, wonderful !

Since episode 10 isn't technically out yet.

Holy shit. Zaheer just committed on screen murder, no wonder Nick doesn't know how to handle LoK. It's hardly a "children's show".
    The Earth Queens death is certainly on par with season 1's murder-suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    Just saw episode 10. One of the best episodes of Korra so far!
    Didn't expect the Earth Queen to fall. At least not by bending the air out of her lungs.
    I was expecting something to happen, due to the title "Long Live the Queen", but for Zaheer to kill her like that, wow, did not see that coming.

very good episode, wondering how it got on the web early though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    very good episode, wondering how it got on the web early though.
    It really is odd that episode 10 was leaked an entire day before it's actually released.

where can i watch it omg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok just watched it, that was un expected
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Well that was surprising. That's the first actual death seen on Avatar isn't it? Jet was left with critical injuries, combustion man we don't see it directly, Tarrlok and Noatak also zoomed out to show an explosion. But she actually died on the screen and on top of which she choked for air all the way.

I like these villains though. Their intentions are certainly good and they are great benders. Hope they show up in book 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Well that was surprising. That's the first actual death seen on Avatar isn't it? Jet was left with critical injuries, combustion man we don't see it directly, Tarrlok and Noatak also zoomed out to show an explosion. But she actually died on the screen and on top of which she choked for air all the way.

I like these villains though. Their intentions are certainly good and they are great benders. Hope they show up in book 4.
    We don't know if she died or just passed out, they could of put her in a secret prison or something
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    We don't know if she died or just passed out, they could of put her in a secret prison or something
    This are my thoughts too.

I know their wording on the show could have been seen as "we killed her" but it still leaves room for interpretation, imo.

But she is probably dead. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this season, I think it's okay, but I really don't like Korra much overall.

- Her character is so blunt and doesn't seem to care/think her actions too much over. Makes for a boring and predictable plot.

- What in seven hells is wrong with the benders in this era? I feel like the old gang would wipe the floor with Korra's gang. Zuko, beat so easily? In AtLA, when he fights Azula, now THAT's a fight. He barely got a punch in against Zaheer. When I first watched the show, I also had high hopes for the likes of Kye and Tenzin, but they seem so weak.

I also feel like Bolin/Mako are all punches and no technique. I enjoyed Toph/Zuko/Katara/Aang so much more. Compared to AtLA, this show is so weak, but standing on it's own, I guess it's okay, but only just.

Such a shame

I would love to see the old folks fighting the red lotus
    Put Gramdpa Zuko and Gramma Toph and katara there and that's It.
    I mean they are ultimate masters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did I have to click the spoiler? Why? Gotta watch this right now.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah great episode. Really excited for the next few. I predict that the red lotus will either take down the president and before it's over they're defeated but the damage is already done, sort of like 2 into 3 where the portals are open and we're left seeing the vines take over everything in season 3 start.

Basically 4 will probably start with cleaning up the mess 3 makes. And probably end with everything in balance again.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This are my thoughts too.

I know their wording on the show could have been seen as "we killed her" but it still leaves room for interpretation, imo.

But she is probably dead. Lol.
    Putting the whole post in spoilers because episode isn't out yet.

I see no reason why the Red Lotus wouldn't kill her. Aiwei was a "loose end" so Zaheer [I]condemned him to an eternity of wandering in the pit of lost souls[/I]. The Earth Queen would be just as much of a loose end, but also what Zaheer vehemently opposes.

That scene was incredibly dark. Like "The Puppeteer" level of dark.

Also, a lot of people were speculating on whether airbenders could do that or not since the first season of TLA, when Aang found Gyatso's skeleton mediating in a room of fire nation skeletons.
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2014-08-08 at 08:38 AM.