Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I actually think a SinglePlayer Avatar game when you can choose you element and fighting style with talents etc would be amazing. For example if you choose Waterbending, you can pick your tree from 2 options - Damage/Healing. Or choosing Firebending you can choose Fire/Lightning etc. Would be awesome.
    Why would you choose between fire and lighting, its more like you do mostly fire bending and then lightning is your like ultimate fire ability.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Lightning would probably be against pro-bending rules. It has a knack for killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why would you choose between fire and lighting, its more like you do mostly fire bending and then lightning is your like ultimate fire ability.
    I didn't mean choose, as you can only use either. I meant choose one of each talent tree's. If you pick lightning you use your lightning abilities far more than normal fire and you get upgrades to your lightning etc.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I didn't mean choose, as you can only use either. I meant choose one of each talent tree's. If you pick lightning you use your lightning abilities far more than normal fire and you get upgrades to your lightning etc.
    I think an Avatar rpg such as the elder scrolls but with better combat would be the best thing ever to exist.
    Hey everyone

I saw a post on reddit a while back that had a cool idea.

Next generation Kinect + martial arts forms + bending = best game evar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It'd work great as an RPG but please base it on another game. (<- really dislikes Elder Scrolls)
    Well I used Elder Scrolls because of the way they make the game vast in landmass.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I really wanna know or Zuko is alive thou :<

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Good news: He's alive. He handed over the throne to his daughter and wanders the world as a peace ambassador.

Bit ironic really, in the original series he was banished to wander the earth on a war-related mission and was desperately seeking a way back into his 'rightful position'.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Zuko is indeed alive, too bad Iroh isn't.
    Playing since 2007.

Someone make a skin pack for diablo to just make everything Avatar. Shit I would play the shit out of that!
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Korra really hasn't used to much earthbending yet but she apparently has mastered it, anyone remember any awesome moves with earthbending?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Korra really hasn't used to much earthbending yet but she apparently has mastered it, anyone remember any awesome moves with earthbending?
    When she got jumped by the chi blockers at Aang memorial Island, she like messes up half of them with two walls of earth

Pretty sure she does less earth bending because its less available for use, yes she could use it in Republic city but they got supermad at her when she did it against those thugs, so they probably told her its not such a good idea to do in the city.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2012-05-24 at 05:20 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    When she got jumped by the chi blockers at Aang memorial Island, she like messes up half of them with two walls of earth

Pretty sure she does less earth bending because its less available for use, yes she could use it in Republic city but they got supermad at her when she did it against those thugs, so they probably told her its not such a good idea to do in the city.
    Good point, does anyone else wonder if we will have super powerful benders come to republic city to end Amon such as Katara and possibly Zuko?

WOAH! HOLD THE DAMN PHONE!!!! WHAT IS TENZIN'S LAST NAME?!?!?!
    Hey everyone

Good point, does anyone else wonder if we will have super powerful benders come to republic city to end Amon such as Katara and possibly Zuko?
    They old, but maybe since Amon seems to really be more of a threat to bending as a whole.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    They old, but maybe since Amon seems to really be more of a threat to bending as a whole.
    Well that's what we thought when we first saw Bumi, big mistake there for Aang.
    Hey everyone

Well that's what we thought when we first saw Bumi, big mistake there for Aang.
    Yeah after I wrote it I remembered the army of old people from the original series.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah after I wrote it I remembered the army of old people from the original series.
    Oh yeah I totally forgot about that one, oh god they seemed to be best overall as benders than anyone else in the world, just imagine if Hama wasn't evil and was part of the Order....
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Well I knew Zuko was alive, I more ment like or we we're going to see him.
    Also, I think Amon is kind of a misunderstood good guy, if his face really did get scarred and all that, he has a right cause in my opinion.
    I do NOT agree the way he does it, but its a bit like zuko in Season 3 of Avatar with Aang, he is kind of misunderstood good guy, actually troughout some episodes in most of the series.
    Don't know or she will kill Amon or forgive him or w/e I dont know, I am really curious

Well I knew Zuko was alive, I more ment like or we we're going to see him.
    Also, I think Amon is kind of a misunderstood good guy, if his face really did get scarred and all that, he has a right cause in my opinion.
    I do NOT agree the way he does it, but its a bit like zuko in Season 3 of Avatar with Aang, he is kind of misunderstood good guy, actually troughout some episodes in most of the series.
    Don't know or she will kill Amon or forgive him or w/e I dont know, I am really curious
    Zuko is alive and we will see him his voice actor tweeted that he was doing at least one episode a few months back.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

WOAH! HOLD THE DAMN PHONE!!!! WHAT IS TENZIN'S LAST NAME?!?!?!
    What does it matter what Tenzin's last name is?

As far as Last Names go, the only character that ever had a last name to my knowledge was Toph. I don't think anyone else had a last name that was revealed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.