10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhidios View Post
    I tried that livestream once, it was terrible. Crappy quality + interruptions every minute(forcing you to refresh the page and missing ~3 seconds each time) unless you paid.

So yeah, better use the same site but wait 2 hours until it's uploaded.
    I just heard about it but it seems that you know from experience about what to do regarding a new episode if you're in a foreign country.

Quick question for everyone real quick. Does anyone watch the promo's? If you do and want to talk about it put spoiler tags on.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I just heard about it but it seems that you know from experience about what to do regarding a new episode if you're in a foreign country.

Quick question for everyone real quick. Does anyone watch the promo's? If you do and want to talk about it put spoiler tags on.
    Yeah like I said, I really don't recommend the livestream if you can't watch it in your country (unless someone knows a better one?). A 480p version will be uploaded on avatarchapters.tv within 1.5-2 hours and a 720p version in about 4 hours after it aired. I believe he cuts the commercials himself too in those versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't recommend the livestream if you can't watch it in your country (unless someone knows a better one?). A 480p version will be uploaded on avatarchapters.tv within 1.5-2 hours and a 720p version in about 4 hours after it aired. I believe he cuts the commercials himself too in those versions.
    From what I've seen commercials are added in by Nickelodeon when put on TV, but from anything not on the Nick website such as avatarchapters, there isn't an advertisement during it.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    The best way to watch a show is when you have it on your hard drive. If it is a first hand look, a stream on some video uploading website is good enough. TV has simply been outperformed by computers and the internet for some time now that it is not even worth having a TV, at all.

Not to mention that the commercials have simply become ridiculous on pretty much all channels, which decrease the amount of entertainment you get every hour. In an age where easily accessible entertainment reign supreme, TV has simply not caught up. Especially when shows you would like to watch are aired at inappropriate time slots. No, no more TV for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    The best way to watch a show is when you have it on your hard drive. If it is a first hand look, a stream on some video uploading website is good enough. TV has simply been outperformed by computers and the internet for some time now that it is not even worth having a TV, at all.

Not to mention that the commercials have simply become ridiculous on pretty much all channels, which decrease the amount of entertainment you get every hour. In an age where easily accessible entertainment reign supreme, TV has simply not caught up. Especially when shows you would like to watch are aired at inappropriate time slots. No, no more TV for me.
    To be honest, Korra is the only show I really watch on TV. I really watch nothing else meaning that if I do it's not on the actual mainstream cable but more netflix or something I pay for because I hate ads.
    Hey everyone

Last episode ended with Korra having been captured right?

Deleted
    I tried that livestream once, it was terrible. Crappy quality + interruptions every minute(forcing you to refresh the page and missing ~3 seconds each time) unless you paid.

So yeah, better use the same site but wait 2 hours until it's uploaded.
    Forget what I said, the interruptions are gone

Pretty epic episode. For a second in that box thought she was gonna go avatar state.

Please use Spoiler tags for us who havn't watched it yet, thanks.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple things... First of all Amon is the supreme badass of the world. Second of all... damn I figured Tarlok would be a major villan, but Amon destroyed him. Thirdly am I the only one who thinks that Korra isn't ready to face Amon? The preview said she has gotten stronger, but has she really? She still doesn't know airbending yet... I guarantee Amon is going to destroy her, avatar state is gonna kick in and Amon is gonna escape again.

Awesome episode to bad we gotta wait 2 weeks for the finale. Hoping there is going to be a new season!

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Awesome episode to bad we gotta wait 2 weeks for the finale. Hoping there is going to be a new season!
    There is, this series is supposed to be 26 episodes I believe.

Sorry for the noob question but how do you use spoiler tags?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    A couple things... First of all Amon is the supreme badass of the world. Second of all... damn I figured Tarlok would be a major villan, but Amon destroyed him. Thirdly am I the only one who thinks that Korra isn't ready to face Amon? The preview said she has gotten stronger, but has she really? She still doesn't know airbending yet... I guarantee Amon is going to destroy her, avatar state is gonna kick in and Amon is gonna escape again.
    I felt the same way on all of this. The way Amon just walked while Tarlok was blood bending him was so badass.

Ahhhh 2 weeks. This is going to be a painful wait

There is gonna be a new season. And maybe another after that if the show really succeeds.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinjemima View Post
    Sorry for the noob question but how do you use spoiler tags?
    to use spoiler tags use [1spoiler1] at the start of what you're going to say, then [1/spoiler1] at the end but without the "1"s.

If you're unsure if it worked you can check it out in "Go advanced"

10+ Year Old Account
    Two weeks? This was episode 9, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm positive this season is supposed to have 12 episodes. As for the episode, not far from what I expected and there's no denying that Amon can really take away bending since the way he does it is identical to how Aang did it to Yakone. Now the thing that has struck my curiosity is, how in the world was Amon able to resist Tarrlok's blood bending so easily (speaking of Tarrlok, I feel like what happened to him was pretty anti climatic ).

As for the promo

Almost positive the first time we will see Korra go into the Avatar state is when Amon is closing in on taking her bending away. Probably will be the first time we see her air bend as well.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Two weeks? This was episode 9, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm positive this season is supposed to have 12 episodes. As for the episode, not far from what I expected and there's no denying that Amon can really take away bending since the way he does it is identical to how Aang did it to Yakone. Now the thing that has struck my curiosity is, how in the world was Amon able to resist Tarrlok's blood bending so easily (speaking of Tarrlok, I feel like what happened to him was pretty anti climatic ).

As for the promo

Almost positive the first time we will see Korra go into the Avatar state is when Amon is closing in on taking her bending away. Probably will be the first time we see her air bend as well.
    Pretty sure he might be a waterbender (just a theory).
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pretty sure he might be a waterbender (just a theory).
    That's an interesting possibility, but wouldn't he have to be making some funny movements/poses in order to counter bloodbend? Is that possible? It looked like he just walked right up to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vavivo View Post
    That's an interesting possibility, but wouldn't he have to be making some funny movements/poses in order to counter bloodbend? Is that possible? It looked like he just walked right up to him.
    My solution is still that he is just the supreme badass of the world.