Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ganglord View Post
    not what I asked =] of course he's breaking it, it's streaming right now
    Oh Thats interesting...If you know what i mean.

am i breaking the nda if i pretend im in beta
    Well clearly so, just remember that that pretend NDA you signed says that your not allowed to let everyone know that all 5 races where actually a running joke and the only race that is going to be live is leprechauns and that the chicken eggs are the most over powered environmental weapon in the game against end dungeon bosses to where if you manage to carry the egg from beginning to end of the dungeon you can one shot the boss with it because all the end dungeon explorable mode bosses are highly allergic to chicken eggs. As long as you don't let people know of these things then your fine with the pretend NDA you signed.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    Well clearly so, just remember that that pretend NDA you signed says that your not allowed to let everyone know that all 5 races where actually a running joke and the only race that is going to be live is leprechauns and that the chicken eggs are the most over powered environmental weapon in the game against end dungeon bosses to where if you manage to carry the egg from beginning to end of the dungeon you can one shot the boss with it because all the end dungeon explorable mode bosses are highly allergic to chicken eggs. As long as you don't let people know of these things then your fine with the pretend NDA you signed.
    +1 internetz

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Oh Thats interesting...If you know what i mean.
    How do they even go about trying to ban you from all two of their games, block ip?

How do they even go about trying to ban you from all two of their games, block ip?
    Blocking an IP would be problematic, many folk have dynamic IP's assigned from their ISP from time to time (changes on reconnect). It would be more likely that they might use some kind of IP class tracking together with an e-mail address/login details etc. Purely conjecture on my part, I obviously have no idea what/how they would actually do it.