Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Great vids Samitsu!

Just out of curiosity, what is the circular power aura effect that keeps proccing?

In case you're the poster, can you upload the ret talents, too? In case they have anything new. Execution sentence, for one

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    *presses eyeballs to the monitor*

; ; I can't see it.
    Try running the video in 1080p, it's easily visible then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Inquizitor View Post
    Great vids Samitsu!

Just out of curiosity, what is the circular power aura effect that keeps proccing?
    If it's the retri video, then it's Long Arm of the Law, the speed buff. It has no range req. now, so it procs on every judgement. It's also not on the screen like powerauras, but above the characters head. I guess it's one of those visual cues to alert people that "hey, watch it, this paladin is moving semi-fast"
    Last edited by Samitsu; 2012-03-23 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    If it's the retri video, then it's Long Arm of the Law, the speed buff. It has no range req. now, so it procs on every judgement. It's also not on the screen like powerauras, but above the characters head. I guess it's one of those visual cues to alert people that "hey, watch it, this paladin is moving semi-fast"
    Excellent, thanks. I noticed that the effect trails out as you run in the dummy. Looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! I really needed to let everyone know that I bubbled.
    Nitpicking aside, I think all the new spell effects looks awesome & it seems that there is a new attack animation as well.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by friggo View Post
    you can't be level 90 yet so it's not avaible
    Derp. I was not aware of that

Deleted
    I love the new Templers Verdict animation ... it looks really great with human Models

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschajn View Post
    I love the new Templers Verdict animation ... it looks really great with human Models
    Yeah totally, i am getting so totally jelly of my mates on beta right now. But thanks to all the cool guys who are positing videos and feedback for us non beta guys to keep upto date.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see other races with the new TV animation.

Thanks for the tip for upping the youtube thing. It's small though. I hope they make it a littttle bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I wanna see other races with the new TV animation.

Thanks for the tip for upping the youtube thing. It's small though. I hope they make it a littttle bigger.
    You can see the animation now through wowmodelviewer. Its labeled as "deathstrike". Basically they are all the same spin around and slash down movement.

Thanks for sharing!

10+ Year Old Account
    the new bubble looks pretty lol, I like it tho. And it kinda looks like he's doing dance moves when attacking in retri, nontheless it looks sweet
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Damn, the attack at 26 seconds for the ret paladins is awesome!

Deleted
    Why dont they add the WC3 Divine Shield animation? it was 100% better than that bright bubble that yells "HEY DISPELL PLZ!!" Uu

I can't say that I like the new Divine Shield, it looks way overdone imo.

On the good side of things, maybe the effect will blind the enemy so they can't find their mass dispell/shattering throw buttons.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Divine Disco... ffs

10+ Year Old Account
    TV animation is crap. The twirl looks totally stupid on "bulkier" characters like male human or Tauren (even female), leave twirls for skinny, less manly bitches aka male blood elves.
    Also the sound of TV is idiotic, how can a massive hammer crush make a "swish" sound? i know the icon is also imbued with light but come on.
    This cant be right.

Deleted
    Cheers for sharing!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on the Blinding Light animation? Is it in the game files somewhere? I hope it looks badass.

they are very nice, the new changes are great