Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    As far as I can see, it's like it was in Guild Wars, and that worked for me. I'd say I didn't find it difficult to adjust to in GW1, but that would give people the impression that it required some brand of effort on my part. It just was, and I just accepted it, not even consciously, and everything was just fine.
    And, as much as people may not like to admit it, this is a problem. Completely subjective, but I don't think I'm alone in saying that Guild Wars 1 is one of the worst games I have ever played. These and other little things here and there like lack of "/say" and skating running animations all reek of GW1, and I for one would love to forget GW1 was ever a thing. I'm willing to give ArenaNet another shot with GW2, and I daresay I'm excited to play it, but it's the little things that really add up and make something truly great - a game that's truly memorable for years to come.

That's not to say there's nothing in GW1 that was a good idea and should be brought forward into GW2; I'm sure GW1 had plenty of great ideas. This just wasn't one of them, and I'd list it among GW1's cons. It's not a big con, no, but it is a con.

I can't believe something like this even matters and such a pointless topic got to this many pages...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of the dark blue color they're using, it reminds me too much of other games' 'rare' quality. Would have preferred the light blue like in GW1.