Want to help make a game?

Hey there guys, I need some help for a game I have to make this weekend. I need some life experiences for the game, but I don't want them all to come from me, as it will have a bit of bias. This is where you guys come in, just post some experiences you can have in life. (IE: Find 5 dollars. Have a baby. Get diagnosed with cancer, fall down and hurt your knee) From the very good, to the horribly bad; Be creative with your ideas!

I need about 52 of them, and I will post the finished game (as long as I can get permission) when its finished! Feel free to ask questions if you like!

Thanks!

Last summer I moved out of town, and I met this*beautiful*Portuguese*girl. The stars aligned and she was my girlfriend within one week. 5 years after my only other GF left me. Happy days!

I tripped on a brick path and had a brick split my knee open

A close relative passing, like a parent or sibling.
    Filling out income taxes.
    Getting a pet.
    Stargazing in a remote area so you can see the whole sky.
    Playing a sport.
    Your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
    Your first beer.
    Learning to drive.
    Fishing/Hunting.
    First time you claim something's life. Like a bug, a fish, a deer...etc
    First serious car accident.
    A close lifelong friend becoming seriously ill.

Just a few off the top of my head.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

These are good, keep it up and thanks for posting!

This happens quite a bit. Between 10pm and 3am I sometimes hear these loud booms coming from the roof of the house. So one day I decide to go outside and check it out. I grab a flashlight and head out, only to see Racoons in the tree next to my house. Turns out, they were doing flying leaps from the tree onto my roof.

Deleted
    This one time I was questioning the purpose of life... when at one point I realised that for something to have a purpose it needs to have a designer. So I was forced to conclude that since life doesn't seem to have a designer, life can have no purpose! At first I thought this was rather depressing, but shrugged it off anyway.. meh! Then one day I realised that humans are able to create their own purpose in life, which is even more amazing then having an intrinsic purpose, because now I can do whatever I like! And so I lived happilly ever after.

This is pretty random and probably not what you was looking for - but such is life! ;D

Getting frustrated at bigoted online commenters
    struggling to praise movies, games, or music you hate that family/friends very much enjoy (My family loves to play Nickelback in long car rides)
    accidentally saying something that could be interpreted as mean and trying to find a way to apologise indirectly for it
    trying to eat food that you dislike that is given to you out of politeness(gatherings around dinnertime at a friends' house who loves seafood comes to mind)
    Meeting someone who disagrees with your opinions/musical tastes/religion/morality/opinion on race/opinion on some other major issue
    A guilty pleasure (example: extremely tasty fatty foods)
    That awesome feeling you get when you wake up really early in the morning, glance at your clock, and realise that you still have hours to sleep.

Deleted
    Meeting someone "famous"
    Witnessing an accident
    Getting that god damn binding.
    Finding out your favorite TV show is getting cancelled.
    Blackout (physical)
    Blackout (electrical)
    Dog shits on your lawn.
    Finding out you have diabetes.
    Finding out there's apple Mentos in a local shop. (*drools*)
    Find a really nice game in the bargain bin.
    (Not sure if this fits but)It's so hot you stay inside all day with all the fans on.
    Setting your clock right for DST.
    Discover your album of the year.
    Be santa on Christmas.
    Lying and feeling horrible about it.
    Bump the back of your head hard on something as you're trying to stand up and start bleeding.

I'll try and think of some more.
    Also, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but that should be "e.g." not "i.e." =)
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-03-22 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    a successfull job interview;
    losing a close relative;
    getting a hard boss down for the first time with your guild.
    losing your virginity
    discovering you got a rare disorder;
    finding out you or your wife is pregnant.
    having a epiphany about the meaning of life.
    your favorite sports team winning an important match.
    getting married
    finding purpose in your life.

Deleted
    Graduating high school
    Moving out

10+ Year Old Account
    Destroying friend's house.
    Having an anti-homework rally down a busy street
    Mobbing the pizza guy
    Learning to think for yourself
    Becoming a brony
    Being the only one in the class to get a 100% on a test

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    witnessing a crime is a good one

Falling down a manhole... What? It happens.

Deleted
    Hid in a friend's closet for an hour so his mom wouldn't find out we were hanging out at his place back when we were 11 or so.
    Had Francis Ford Coppola in my apartment inspecting the view from my balcony for a filming.
    Had a 42C fever and started "seeing music".