@Swizzle

i said a little prayer for you last night

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderthize View Post
    i said a little prayer for you last night
    D'awwww, thanks guy.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    I would pray to the gods of thunder and war, but Idunno if they'll smack me with a banhammer or strike me with an infraction.

So what are we talking 'bout here?

Is it bad that my mind instantly assumed 'prayer' to be yelling "Oh god Swizzle!" whilst, how do I put this... Having fun?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I would pray to the gods of thunder and war, but Idunno if they'll smack me with a banhammer or strike me with an infraction.

So what are we talking 'bout here?
    I dunno, but I'll let it run till the end of the school day today, as long as people don't start flaming things.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    I pray to Swizzle every night myself

Swizzle needs your prayers, people keep forcing him to turn the front page into a wasteland of locked topics and it must be really annoying

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Swizzle needs your prayers, people keep forcing him to turn the front page into a wasteland of locked topics and it must be really annoying
    It is. Now that the school week is over, I need to get on that before I forget everything in a drunken haze and Dars ends up with all my monies.
    BfA Beta Time

but seriously thank you, is it just me or has these last few weeks required you to lock alot more threads than normal...it sure feels like it anyway. again thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lhehitman View Post
    but seriously thank you, is it just me or has these last few weeks required you to lock alot more threads than normal...it sure feels like it anyway. again thank you.
    It seems that way mostly because nemex has been on vacation for a while and Heilige is a silly goose to begin with. I'm basically the GC of the Mage mods, so people hate me. The thing I love the most is when people don't realize reported Mage posts are sent to my e-mail...so I like seeing when people think poorly of me when I'm waking up from a long weekend.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    It seems that way mostly because nemex has been on vacation for a while and Heilige is a silly goose to begin with. I'm basically the GC of the Mage mods, so people hate me. The thing I love the most is when people don't realize reported Mage posts are sent to my e-mail...so I like seeing when people think poorly of me when I'm waking up from a long weekend.
    This made me smile a bit. I'll do my prayers for you tonight.
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swizzle goes to school?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    Swizzle goes to school?
    Law School, but school none the less.
    BfA Beta Time

This shitty and pathetic thread not concerning anything is NOT removed but mine is, and they concern IMPORTANT things about mages, wtf is with you swizzle

I knew it couldn't last

Quote Originally Posted by Faziel View Post
    This shitty and pathetic thread not concerning anything is NOT removed but mine is, and they concern IMPORTANT things about mages, wtf is with you swizzle
    I dunno, but I'll let it run till the end of the school day today, as long as people don't start flaming things.
    aaaaand we have a winner

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faziel View Post
    If I recall, Common said it best, "blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol".

That, and it fell off the first page while I let people discuss things while focusing on building MoP things for our Magey posters. But noooooooooo, you had to be selfish and ruin it. See? This is why we can't have nice things. I'm going to hand over all my beta work to Darsithis and then the DKs can have all our shinies.

Leaving open till I sober up by lunch time tomorrow, Sunday, round noon EST.
    Last edited by Swizzle; 2012-03-25 at 06:01 AM.
    BfA Beta Time

Dear Swizzle, "Baby come back! You can blame it all on me..."

No but seriously. Its only going to be me and Scorchr in MoP = shit-storm inc.

I own a landscaping company, and this time of year just gets a bit... crazy running between jobs, prepping for the season, and trying to generate new accounts all at once.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    I own a landscaping company, and this time of year just gets a bit... crazy running between jobs, prepping for the season, and trying to generate new accounts all at once.
    Uhuh...just because you own goats doesn't mean you own a landscaping company.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Erirn View Post
    Dear Swizzle, "Baby come back! You can blame it all on me..."

No but seriously. Its only going to be me and Scorchr in MoP = shit-storm inc.
    Erhem, as girls I know would say: sucks to suck.
    BfA Beta Time