Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Stampede - Multiple spiritbeasts

So - I have most of the spiritbeasts, only lacking Ankha and Magria. So I sat down yesterday to get Ankha. 12 hours later - and she was mine. Sweet. Earlier today, I was flying around skinning - and lo and behold - there is Ankha again. So I call out in general to all hunters, but no takers. So I figure - wouldn`t it be cool if you could tame 5 ankhas or whatever - and have them during stampede. So I dropped down - and I tamed it again - and named it the same as last time - Ankha. So now I have two Ankhas. I have been playing a hunter for a few years, but I honestly thought that you cpuld only tame the rares once. Not that it had mattered much before MOP - but still. So i felt pretty stupid - giving up on multiple ban`thaloses etc. But anyhow - the goal is clear - 5x Ankhas and 5x Ban`thalos before MOP. Cyas - this is going to be epic!!

I think 5 gorillas would be pretty funny to watch, even though they aren't the most powerful pets.

My pets are going to be foxes whose names quote Shakespeare.
    Last edited by redsunrising15; 2012-03-23 at 08:39 PM.

Gonna grab my 5 monkeys called Jackson, Latrell, Tbone, Jamal and Tyrone and chase priest all day long.

There's a line somewhere when it comes to jokes. This takes a flying leap over that line.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-03-24 at 11:58 PM.

Deleted
    5 sporebats named: best pet for the dps

Quote Originally Posted by joruu View Post
    5 sporebats named: best pet for the dps
    This. Haha. Yeah, I think the 5 spirit beasts thing would be awesome.

ADD: Better idea! Get 4 turtles and a fox (Can't really have a rat). Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Splinter

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want a jungle cat group.

Sambas, Loque'nahak, Skarr, the new tiger, annnnd either one of the red/orange lynxes or Gondria for the last. =)

Kitties!
    I am a filthy casual!

Michael Vick + 5 diseased wolfs

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still going for my T rex army. If not, I'll be rolling with one of each non-plagued bears. >

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    i will go 5man arena alone! and call my team Jackson Five...

5 Rhinos. No contest

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    I think 5 gorillas would be pretty funny to watch, even though they aren't the most powerful pets.
    The only ones that can survive the onslaught..... bear form druids.

4 stabled turtle pets named Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    Gonna grab my 5 monkeys called Jackson, Latrell, Tbone, Jamal and Tyrone and chase priest all day long.

There's a line somewhere when it comes to jokes. This takes a flying leap over that line.
    I don't get this... sounds more than harmless to me. Overreacting?

On topic: for me it's probably gonna be 5 core hounds, just because they leave such a nice fire trail when charging in.

Well, knowing me, I think I already have 5 cats, but personally, I really wish they would add those thunder lizards (or whatever they are called) as exotic tameables (and to, at least, pay homage to the WC3 BM).
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Lorewise... how is it possible for a rogue or a warrior to res someone? A hunter ressing a feral druid I can understand but.. eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I don't get this... sounds more than harmless to me. Overreacting?

On topic: for me it's probably gonna be 5 core hounds, just because they leave such a nice fire trail when charging in.
    Insults against black people can often be the fact that them resemble monkies and gorrilas, all of the names he would call these monkies are stereotype black names.

I'm thinking a flock of attack seagulls.

5 Sporebats so that they can crit rogues for a billion damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    At Last, the world will know the true Terror of the Plainstrider.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 dogs but i want a pet named smither so he can release the hounds