Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My main pet would be one of those new model turtles (if you can tame them) named squirtle and the 5 in my stable would be old models all named squirtle aswell. Either that or a bunch of the biggest pets ingame in order to do the name stampede real credit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVision View Post
    Since i have a seagull named dukat i would proceed to tame 4 more seagull and name them after different gulls in star trek universe. Each time i would use stampede i would /yell for cardasia. yes yes i know im a huge nerd
    Dukat... man what a character true bad-ass lol, in all seriousness DS9 was ace

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator View Post
    I can see it now.

4 BM hunters, 1 enhancement shaman, 20 bestial wrath pets with heroism after using multi-shot for beast cleave.

Oh the love.
    Or one of the hunters could use a Core Hound. and then you could get a 5th hunter.

5 pets 1 cup ...

- 1 Buru the Gorger (bring up the tameable one) and 4 Silithids as Brainbug with Bugs.
    - 1 Lion and 4 Hyenas as Scar and the Hyenas (Lionking).
    - 1 Devilsaur, 1 Two-Headed Vultures, 2 Raptors and Chimaera as Jurassic Park. - maybe just Devilsaur and Raptors
    - Some Wrath-Northrend Worms and the new ones in RF as Worms.
    - 5 Warp Stalkers as Ninjas

... or just a bunch of Spirit Beasts as "look! we are shiny"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimzonblood View Post
    Or one of the hunters could use a Core Hound. and then you could get a 5th hunter.
    together with lynx rush :X you know beast cleave+lynx rush 9 atks in 4 sek.. beast cleave last 5 sek after multishot... daaamnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I'll send out the following:

Brown Dog named Copper
    Red Fox named Tod
    Owl named BigMomma
    Bird of Prey named Boomer
    Carrion Bird named Dinky

Might replace one of those with a giant bear named "RAAAAAARGHRHG"
    hnggg my heart Q.Q <3 that movie

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I'll be bringing the 5 pets I normally bring in order to cover all the important raid buffs.

Cause you know, functionality is more important than looks in a raid.
    Except that the pets from Stampede will likely just have the same DPS and not come with buffs. So there is a bit more flavor here than functionality concerns.

Haha, lots of good ideas here ... I might have to bump my Hunter up in my alt priority list
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkem View Post
    Insults against black people can often be the fact that them resemble monkies and gorrilas, all of the names he would call these monkies are stereotype black names.
    stop being so stereotypical then
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'm thinking a flock of attack seagulls.
    I pictured a glyph like this that changed Murder of Crows into Seagulls. The glyph could even have some flavor text "Enemies ran, ran so far away, but couldn't get away"
    Would be even better if it gave your character a temporary hairstyle buff:

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'm thinking a flock of attack seagulls.
    I love you. My hunter will have your children.

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I'll send out the following:

Brown Dog named Copper
    Red Fox named Tod
    Owl named BigMomma
    Bird of Prey named Boomer
    Carrion Bird named Dinky

Might replace one of those with a giant bear named "RAAAAAARGHRHG"
    This movie was my initial thought. I have a fox named Tod already.

Since we're recreating Disney movie casts, how about a black panther, a gray bear, a snake, a tiger, and a monkey/gorilla? Bagheera, Baloo, Kaa, ShereKahn, and KingLouie.
    Now, THIS thing? THIS thing is horrible. It's just awful. It was awful at 60 and it was awful at 58. It's awful at 45. If this dropped off a mob in Wailing Caverns when you were level 17 and being run through by a higher level character, you would equip it ONLY because you don't have trinkets at that level, and it would STILL SUCK.
    -Wowhead user on the Lion Horn of Stormwind, an epic from the era of so-called "EPIC" epics.

I'm thinking of all spirit beasts with a macro that yells go spirit squad accompanied by jazz hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    Gonna grab my 5 monkeys called Jackson, Latrell, Tbone, Jamal and Tyrone and chase priest all day long.

There's a line somewhere when it comes to jokes. This takes a flying leap over that line.
    Who's joking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I don't get this... sounds more than harmless to me. Overreacting?

On topic: for me it's probably gonna be 5 core hounds, just because they leave such a nice fire trail when charging in.
    You serious? He made an intentional racist joke comparing Monkey's to African Americans via the use of cliche African-American names... THAT IS in fact over the line
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Kayko View Post
    I pictured a glyph like this that changed Murder of Crows into Seagulls. The glyph could even have some flavor text "Enemies ran, ran so far away, but couldn't get away"
    Would be even better if it gave your character a temporary hairstyle buff:
    Damn it, thanks a lot now I have that song stuck in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by crabmousse View Post
    because you're a dumb racist!

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 07:56 PM ----------

no because white people haven't been called monkeys or gorillas for centuries while being kidnapped, enslaved, beaten, raped, maimed, murdered, persecuted and trod upon because of the color of their skin.
    I can always switch one name if it really offends people that much
    I'd like to switch Jackson with Toby.
    Is that better?

It's not better at all. People were obviously offended by your posts, not to mention they were way over the line, again. Hence the infraction(s).
    Last edited by Asrialol; 2012-04-03 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stop the posts about racism and the silly jokes made in this thread. Thanks.
    Hi

its so hard to find the spirit beast.. i really want the crab but i never see him