View Poll Results: Do you like Symbiosis?

Voters
348. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I love it.

288 82.76%
  • No, I want something else.

60 17.24%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    If i remember correctly, then the list wasnt complete yet and things might change.
    where is the list

I like the idea and such, but as a boomkin I feel like the current spells screw me over. And its also completely against Blizzards "no class specific OP buffs"-policy, which is why they removed DI and FM. Symbiosis is going to be way too important for some classes(ret paladin is one that stood out, imo. So did the tanks, and there are probably other examples where its just ridiculous)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Here's a quick cheat sheet of the abilities for those playing along at home.

http://www.thedailyblink.com/2011/11...ies-symbiosis/

The biggest downside to the spell is the 24 whispers you'll get begging for Symbiosis and telling you why you should give it to them every time you enter a LFR group. As far as the spell itself, I love the idea. Adds complexity and fun at the same time. I am sure for raiding that you may find yourself using Symbiosis on a different target for different encounters, which combined with the talent and glyph systems, will lead to a lot more engaging game play. That I like.