[PVP] Infiltration vs Scrapper...?

I enjoy playing stealth classes quite a bit and have played them in the other MMO's I've played. Druid and Rogue in WoW and Assassin Rogue in Rift...I mainly PVP and usually wont bother with raiding. I think I raided a total of two times in Cata and probably five or six times in all of WotLK.

I've been leveling a Infiltration spec'd Consular (Fuzzie on Swiftsure-US) and mainly focused around PvP. I can score in the top three and gold medal a match 95% of the time. Huttball is a crapshoot for me and sometimes end up near the bottom of the pack, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually as I'm only level 19. The Scrapper spec looks like a lot of fun as well...I started one, but since I'm essentially doing all the same quests (aside from class quests) after level 10 I'd prefer to pick one and stick with it till 50. On the surface they seem pretty close to each other, which is what brought me here to ask questions.

They both seem to be burst from stealth classes(?), but I'm wondering what sets Scrapper apart from Infiltration? Infiltration can "escape" from combat and has tank-ier aspects while Scrapper can self-heal?

Off-topic: I wish they made stealth more attractive in TOR. In Rift, stealth looks like Predator and completely badass.

I don't know much about infiltration but I can comment on Scrapper.

Scrapper spec really doesn't come into its own till you get to level 40 and have obtained that last talent Flechette Rounds. This is such a key ability for Scrapper more so than K.O. since it provides a powerful quick DoT and 30% armor penetration. Before this talent I felt rather impotent on damage relugated to only opportunistic killing (people not at full health). Scrappers are also very squishy with very little recourse for them if caught out in the open.

If you can tough it out to level 40 only then do you gain the potency of actually killing someone. Until then though I would strongly recommend a different spec. Sawbones is ok but this one you also need to be about 26 to get Emergency Medpack and especially Emergent Emergencies which allows you to spam Emergency Medpacks on people who are less than 30% health.

Dirty fighting I have very little experience with so that one is an unknown.

Thanks for the heads up. Seems Inf is more viable for PvP earlier on so I'll just stick with that.