Food Buffs... and something else?

Here are the first wave of food buffs:

And then there is this:

Where did Grandmaster come from? It is available at 295 skill and hints that we might go above 300 skill points, yet recipes offered only have 280 skill required.

Makes me wonder, are all skills going to rise soon? Does that indicate an expansion and/or possible level cap increase? Soooo many questions!

I have a feeling they won't stack with current food buffs.

I doubt there's a level cap increase on the way, it is possible to expand the crafting system independently of player level, it just seems odd to people so ingrained with WoW's system.

I wouldn't be surprised to see higher levels of crafting becoming available, relative to gear stats things like Apothecary and Runecrafting are far less powerful than they used to be and we haven't seen any new armor/weapons since 1.4 iirc

The 'grandmaster' has always been there and sometimes things bug to show your skill level as grandmaster instead of master. It's possibly just there for future patches but I doubt it's coming yet. Also I'm with Primal saying that I don't think the food will stack with other food, however I believe crafted food will have better options than what is currently available.