ElvUI Right Panel Issue (resolved)

Hi all..Tried searching around and I was unable to find anyone else with the same issue, so I figured I'd register and try posting myself

I seem to have a problem with ElvUI.. The right chat panel seems to be completely uninteractive. I am unable to click anyones name to whisper them, click on any links to an item or a raid lockout, and I'm unable to click or even hover over the data texts on the bottom with it doing nothing. If I extend the height of the panel, I can click on anything that is above the area from where it defaults. Although, I am able to use my scroll wheel to scroll up and down. It was working fine on my main for a while, while the right side wasn't working on my alts. With the new update, it doesn't work on my main's profile anymore either. Does anyone know a fix to this?

EDIT: Okay, so my right side randomly started working again..I didn't change ANYTHING. All I did was LFR, and it started working. It still doesn't work for my alts, and LFR didn't fix it for them. Because of the randomness of it working again, I'm guessing it is a bug and not some setting I did.

EDIT2: Ok, I figured out what it was. It was actually an invisible box that happened to be over there..Some frame that wasn't showing was blocking that area. Found soemone who recommended using /framestack to see what it was, and it was Now Playing Text Frame. I'm guessing that it is from my soundtrack addon. Wasn't ElvUI afterall
    Last edited by Izulude; 2012-03-24 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Resolved

Deleted
    Try right click on your right-side chat window, and use the Reset chat function

When I go to right click, that option doesn't show up. I believe that it'd be more than just the chat though because my Data Texts beneath the chat is also uninteractable. When I hover over those, or click them, nothing happens at all. I also reran the installation a few times to no avail.