Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent Adventure
    Bogus Journey

that's almost 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, I recent watched The Matrix for the first time in years and it really didn't hold up. The acting is pretty bad, alot of it really doesn't make much sense and around the 57th time it went into slow motion, I wanted to stab the movie in the face.

Replacements
    Matrix
    Johnny Mnemonic

And the Matrix will always hold up! It's a very philosophical movie/strong undertones of Christ (mostly in the utterly bad 2nd and 3rd). Honestly, I just watch it for Mr. Smith whenever I see it on, Hugo Weaving nailed that role.

The Matrix - only the first film... the rest are crap
    Bill & Ted - the first one is better, but both are watchable
    My Own Private Idaho - It's been close to two decades since I saw this, but I remember liking it

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Constantine
    Matrix
    Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

15+ Year Old Account
    Cant think of many. Matrix I guess, but not because of Keanu. Constantine wasn't a good. Point Break was good too, but again not for Keanu's piece.

Not sure for me it's Speed 1 or Matrix 1. Subsequent Matrix are disappointing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really watched all that many Keanu reeves movies, Only two good ones that I can remember.

The matrix Trilogy
    The Bill and Ted movies.

Apart from those I think the only keanu reeves movie I've seen is "The day the earth stood still"

The Matrix

Oh, and all this talk of Point Break made me think of another movie, what movie is it where some dude idolizes Point Break and wants to repeat that scene where he puts the gun in the air and goes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? NEED TO KNOW;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides Bill and Ted and Point Break I am not a fan of Reeves.

The live action Cowboy Bebop movie... oh wait... dammit.

Constantine
    Devils Advocate
    Matrix films (will count as one)

I think I like all his films mostly, not a huge fan of speed...

Quote Originally Posted by Slappers View Post
    The Matrix

Oh, and all this talk of Point Break made me think of another movie, what movie is it where some dude idolizes Point Break and wants to repeat that scene where he puts the gun in the air and goes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? NEED TO KNOW;(
    Hot Fuzz. Fantastic movie.

OT- Point Break, Matrix 1, and Bill & Ted were the only movies of his I actually liked.

Whoever thought putting Reeves opposite Al friggin Pacino in Devil's Advocate was a good idea, needs to reevaluate their casting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Replacements
    Matrix
    Johnny Mnemonic

And the Matrix will always hold up! It's a very philosophical movie/strong undertones of Christ (mostly in the utterly bad 2nd and 3rd). Honestly, I just watch it for Mr. Smith whenever I see it on, Hugo Weaving nailed that role.
    I can't believe it took this long and for only one person to mention Johnny Mnemonic. That movie is amazing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Hot Fuzz. Fantastic movie.

OT- Point Break, Matrix 1, and Bill & Ted were the only movies of his I actually liked.

Whoever thought putting Reeves opposite Al friggin Pacino in Devil's Advocate was a good idea, needs to reevaluate their casting ability.
    Yes! Thank you, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost is amazing;D

I'd have to say the matrix trilogy, speed, and the replacements (have to love men dancing while in jail.)

3. The Replacements
    2. Constantine
    1. A Walk in the Clouds

10+ Year Old Account
    The Devils Advocate, but not because of him, because of everyone else
    The Matrix, but not because of him, because of everyone else
    Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey... Okay this one is all him alex Winter can suck it.

Least favourite Keanu film?
    WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYY
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Hardball for sure is the worst, his acting literally makes me laugh out loud. It's so bad.

Gotta go with the first matrix, and even the second as my favorites. First for the story and his acting, the second had some wild fight scenes I liked better then the first.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Point Break hands down!

LOSE SOMETHIN BRAH?