Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know why people diss internet relationships so much. So what if they don't work out? It's not like real life relationships work out any better. I've had more real life relationships than internet ones. And..

Best sex I ever had was with an internet woman 800 miles away that I knew intimately.

You're in the wrong mindest to be looking into living here right off the bat. And granted you can feel a really strong bond emotionally through internet relationships, you still have not experienced a physical connection. My advice, plan a one week vacation and play it by ear. If after one week you still feel as strongly as you do now, hopefully stronger after physcially being with the person, then and only then can you start planning your future.
    "Nothing says you have to swallow this," Rant told me. "You can always just die."

Quote Originally Posted by LusyBeauty View Post
    internet relationships will lead you to getting your butthole stretched
    Quote Originally Posted by LusyBeauty View Post
    It depends. I met my husband in Facebook so there are also happy stories of internet relationships..

Did your husband stretch your butthole?
    Last edited by Iamchuknoris; 2012-03-26 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Make her come to you get married in the UK then move back to the US as a married couple and voila you can be a US citizen if thats what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Make her come to you get married in the UK then move back to the US as a married couple and voila you can be a US citizen if thats what you want.
    Take this guys advise, genius lol