Shadow DPS test ( Feedback wanted )

Hey guys, I just started my shadow priest again after a long break. Think I got my hands around the rotation. But still not 100% sure.

Here is a video of me beating the dummy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjmmJ...ature=youtu.be

So my questions are: Should I refresh my VT and DP if I get int procs? and should I cast MB on CD, and if I do, should I cancel my MF cast if MB gets off CD mid-cast.

Thanks,
    warex

Deleted
    yes and yes. but make sure your empowered shadows buff stays up so every 2nd MB has to be with orbs. And just like you're doing in the video you should cancel flay after next tick if something more important has to be cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorale View Post
    yes and yes. but make sure your empowered shadows buff stays up so every 2nd MB has to be with orbs. And just like you're doing in the video you should cancel flay after next tick if something more important has to be cast.
    Thank you But should I refresh VT and DP if I get INT procs like PT?

Deleted
    the first yes was preferring to that :P so yes, refresh dots once when you have int proc(s)

i see no use of the 4pc t13 MS/MB Rotation, Either you dont have it or you dont know about it, being hiatus from your priest. Howtopriest.com is a very good site on knowledge on everything a spriest needs to know.

Deleted
    Your dot refreshing is not proper, you sometimes don't cast mind blast when you should, your mind flaying and casts done after mind flaying aren't optimized around mind flay ticks and your opening shouldn't include 5x evangelism as basis nor is your opening correctly executed. You also don't include the mind spiking rotation.
    Wether or not to refresh ceratin dots when your stuff procs all depends on the alternate option and there are so many variables that there's no set answer only wether or not it is a dps gain for YOU.