Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    GM island...if it was real.
    Huh? GM Island is real, it exists north of Teldrassil. People have in fact accessed it.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torrok View Post
    This is my most favorite place in all of WoW because it's a place that you can not get to. It's somewhere you want to go, but you can't and I just want to explore it.

That's karazhan, right? I remember soloiung chess event on my 70 warr when it was possible to wallhop through the dungeoon and charge critters through the side entrance, and i remember seeing something like it when i walked outside of the tower structure.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    Huh? GM Island is real, it exists north of Teldrassil. People have in fact accessed it.
    It's possible without hacks as of now too, but i'm assuming sharing it is against the rules.
    Last edited by mea; 2012-03-25 at 08:59 AM.

two places made me stop and think wow these cartoony graphics actually look really good, they have captured the atmosphere brilliantly. Both at sunset so you got some really nice atmospheric perspective.

Deleted
    im in love with the dark portal

Quote Originally Posted by mea View Post
    It's possible without hacks as of now too, but i'm assuming sharing it is against the rules.
    Yep, I've heard of secondworld exploits and the like. I remember a mage getting there with a Halloween broom and some blink+slowfall trickery, although that was quickly fixed XD
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Deleted
    GM island...if it was real.
    Ive been there mate, with 3 friends. Waterwalking all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most epic place in WoW ever was, is and will be*http://www.wowwiki.com/Shadowfang_Keep
    Mindless...

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the remodelled old world (which I no longer have SS of after I uninstalled a week or so ago) is stunning.

Sholazzar Basin is still lovely, albeit not old world. Ashenvale is grand, I'm in complete agreement with the poster a few above me on that.

It's not bene mentioned yet but Vashjir is absolutely stunning, it's just such a pain in the ass to get around. However, the zone size is what I want to see in MOP as it really gets a story across, however, it was really underpopulated as a zone.

The oceans next to Tanaris are brilliant.

Right in the middle of Desolace Forest where you can't see the grey any more.

May not be beautiful but "impressive" is standing on that ridge in North West Stonetalon Mountains and looking South over a giant crater.

That's just Kalimdor and some others but I'm sure I can find some EK ones. However I do think KAlimdor is just a nicer continent in all fairness.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

No braking the rule is talking about GM island and we don't talk about GM island what do you think the was for =P now programmer island we can talk all about that :F
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No braking the rule is talking about GM island and we don't talk about GM island what do you think the was for =P now programmer island we can talk all about that :F
    i'll join in on the ":P" action then

Hell of the upside down sinners room in reference to Big trouble in little china.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW has so many beautiful zones. Deepholm, Sholazar and Grizzly Hills stand out as my favourites.

15+ Year Old Account
    i felt compelled to make a list because I thought of some pretty awesome places.
    Whenever it comes to being epic, its something that you kinda wanna take a snap shot of, or when you see it, you have this strong urge to go exploring the place you're looking at. With that said, here are my top 10 most "epic" places in wow

10. Nordrassil before the raid, before the zone mnt hyjal. it used to have archimonde's skeleton there.
    9. Tempest Keep (inside, and out)
    8. Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight
    7. Coldarra (outside structure of Nexus/oculus/Eye of Eternity)
    5. The Dark Portal, in hellfire peninsula.
    4. Sapphiron's room in Naxxramas.
    3. Ulduar, inside and out
    2. Black Temple inside and out
    1. ICC, inside and out.

it was big when WotLK came out, and then blizzard decided to make it even bigger!

(kinda hard to tell)
    Last edited by Dreadnor; 2012-03-25 at 09:43 AM.

Image belongs to Bloodlover.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

tempest keep

around tempest keep that whole area there is wonderful really a nice place in the game

Deleted

Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    Algalon's room, no argument.
    this
    /tennnnnnnnnn

Deleted
    I'd say Blackrock Mountain!

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post

Image belongs to Bloodlover.
    Holy Sh.. That is an epic pic, how was it possible? :O