Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Old Westfall - Many people hated this place, but I loved it every day. The music, the flair and everything...maybe it's because it remembers me of early vanilla.

Maraudon Earthsong Falls, the last portion of the Maraudon instance after you fight Celebras and jump waaaay down in the water. Also, the last boss room, Princess whatsherface that got shrunk down 20x her pre-BC size.

Pictures don't do it justice, but when you're there with your character it just feels immense and ancient, I love that place.

Last edited by ragnarokvr1; 2012-03-25 at 09:34 PM.

When I first ever entered Nagrand, just beautiful.

Algalons room or Netherstorm ^^
    85 - Fire Mage - Foxytrott
    85 - Protection Warrior - Foxtrott
    85 - Restoration Druid - Pretzels
    85 - Combat Rogue - Oonai
    85 - Protection Paladin - Amberhorn
    Listed in the most played order

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post

Hands down.
    Where is that? Emerald Dream?

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Stv. I'll never forget getting there my first time in the beta!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torrok View Post
    This is my most favorite place in all of WoW because it's a place that you can not get to. It's somewhere you want to go, but you can't and I just want to explore it.

This place is in fact accessible, as well also one of my favorites, the Zone is called Netherstorm. You can get to it by jumping outside of kharazan (instanced), look it up on youtube).
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Where is that? Emerald Dream?
    Yes, sunset over the Verdant Fields of the Emerald Dream

By far the most epic place is in Goldshire on 2nd floor where the children are and they play the scary music.

I've had a lot of good memories, been in a lot of epic areas..

But I have to say the most epic place for me was definitely the ongoing struggle for the Entrance to the Dark Portal, it really set the stage for me.

ZG was amazing too but a lot of it's epic feel came from the sense of danger back in the day.

I'm also voting for Karazhan, It's amazing that for all the hours I've spent there, I had never wandered into Medivh's quarters and seen his bedroom, was quite a surprise as I did it quite recently.

Deleted

Also a really nice looking place

Quote Originally Posted by morphosys View Post
    Hell of the upside down sinners room in reference to Big trouble in little china.

This........ is one freaky picture... Where the hell do you find this place!
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

I think most epic place goes to anqiraj...that place is just bad ass.

I wish they did more with that frozen giant explosion place thing. Only like, a quest or 2 happened there iirc.

Edit: Inside mauradon at the waterfalls in the last part of the instance...everytime I"m there it's just amazing.
    Last edited by The Ogdru Jahad; 2012-03-26 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Yes, sunset over the Verdant Fields of the Emerald Dream
    Is Emerald Dream still accessible?

(Note: just say yes or no. If you reply with how to get there you'll cop an infraction which I don't want to cause you to get)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    This........ is one freaky picture... Where the hell do you find this place!
    It's the Karazhan crypts. Look it up on youtube and you'll see plenty of videos of people running around down there. It is quite a creepy eerie zone.

As for my best place in WoW I'd have to say either that area behind Deadmines (will post pics when I get home) or Earthsong Falls in Maraudon

IMO it's Descent into Madness in Ulduar. Fits with the lore so well, and the art is astounding.

(Note: just say yes or no. If you reply with how to get there you'll cop an infraction which I don't want to cause you to get)
    I think they removed it in a recent patch where it "cleaned" the games in-game files so the game does not waste so much space on your computers hard drive. I may be mistaking, though..
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    Maraudon Earthsong Falls, the last portion of the Maraudon instance after you fight Celebras and jump waaaay down in the water. Also, the last boss room, Princess whatsherface that got shrunk down 20x her pre-BC size.

Pictures don't do it justice, but when you're there with your character it just feels immense and ancient, I love that place.

I was thinking of that exact spot last night for some random reason and I might have to agree with you here.

Deleted

Of course it is !
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    I think they removed it in a recent patch where it "cleaned" the games in-game files so the game does not waste so much space on your computers hard drive. I may be mistaking, though..
    No. They removed other places, but not Emerald Dream. And it's still present in MoP Beta

Nagrand, from the floating pieces of land. Just so cool.

The most epic place doesn't exist yet.