Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A, wouldn't be that bad after a while.

Also, you said you wouldn't come in contact with any life, but what if they came in contact with you? The first one (imo) implies YOU found them, while the second implies they stumble upon you.

Deleted
    We should start a new section for bad philosophical questions :P

Deleted
    A would fit me best

Deleted
    Why do these threads keep popping up?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The human mind is REALLY badly suited for option A. It doesn't take very much sensory deprivation at all to drive a person batshit insane, and lack of social contact also does very bad things for our mental health. All in all, anyone who got option A would pretty much cease to be anything definable as a person in fairly short order, and I'd prefer not to spend eternity as a gibbering vegetable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why do these threads keep popping up?
    Cause kids just keep growing up! Like daisies, I like daisies and I like these people :P

If prisons in the world have taught us anything, it's that no prison is entirely secure.

I'd gladly pick A. Give me ten thousand years, watch me make some contact with a mother fucker.
    I'll be that scary headlight phenomenon in the rain. I'll be the bigfoot sightings on screen. Oh, the things I would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    i would choose A....after millions of years of not dieing you could easily create some imaginary friends :P
    I'd choose A basically for the same reason. >.>

Deleted
    I think just about everyone would choose option B.

B, definitely B. A is just depressing.

Defenetly B. For someone A may seem good but if they had an opportunity to experience this eternal but lonely life they'd become crazy and dream about death.