Deleted

Shift+click to focus?

Is it possible to create macro that would make me focus someone that I shift+click?

You can do this on unitframes with clique, not possible with shift-clicking the actual player model.

It would be really awesome if we could focus players by shift+click on their models. I currently have a Razer mouse but haven't figured out how to make such a macro. Anybody know how?

Deleted
    My guess is that it isn't possible, but I would suggest using clique to do this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    It would be really awesome if we could focus players by shift+click on their models. I currently have a Razer mouse but haven't figured out how to make such a macro. Anybody know how?
    If you can map your razer key things to an in game macro you can use

/focus [@mouseover]

Search for focuser on curse.

Draeblin, I haven't found the name focuser on curse, could you please give me a link or the specific name of the addon?

Thanks Pikatrap, now I have to figure out how to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Draeblin, I haven't found the name focuser on curse, could you please give me a link or the specific name of the addon?
    Draeblin seem to have forgot to specify that it's only available on CurseForge and not on Curse.com (at least I couldn't find the addon on any other site) http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/focuser/

It's listed as abandoned and I have tested it, so I don't know if it still works.

By some miracle of simplicity, it still works.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect most addons that do only basic targeting commands would work whether they are maintained or not, because they are so simple and I can't imagine the code and commands for targeting has changed all that much over the years. Anyone know if you can use a modifier like Pika suggested with a /focus (i.e. /focus [@mouseover, modifier:shift]) or some variation thereof? Would be interesting to know
    "I love the name of honor more than I fear death
    -Shakespear, Julius Caesar

you could try the below
    Code:
    /stopmacro [nomod:shift]
    /focus[@target]
    Because the stopmacro checks if shift is pressed or not the focus command need not check again and can focus whoever your target is since clicking the unit would make his your target.
    Last edited by palthis; 2012-03-27 at 03:26 PM.