What would you do in my place? (faulty computer talk)

Greetings, you might remember my post in computer build help about a month ago.

So i made my choice following that post and decided to get the iReign V2 from Novatech: http://www.novatech.co.uk/pc/range/ireignv2.html

However on receiving it, there were noticeable issues.
    Firstly the HDMI port didn't output at all, sometimes i could force output at super low res with freaky colours and flashing green pixels.
    Secondly the audio port on the front panel made a high pitched fuzzy noise, that changes pitch with doing anything on the computer.

Now at the moment I've just returned it for repair and I am uncertain of if i should accept repairs or just demand refunds and purchase elsewhere.

This question is made harder by looking around again and seeing computers for the same price with much better graphics specs.
    I'm also aware of the new generation of Nvidia cards out now and the coming new generation of Intel processors in potentially two weeks.

I have about three choices:
    1) Accept repairs of the iReign V2.
    2) Demand refunds and immediately buy a better spec computer like Chillblast's Fusion Marine: http://www.chillblast.com/Chillblast-Fusion-Marine.html
    3) Demand refunds and wait to see the new generation of Intel processors then look around again.

What would you folks do in my place?

Deleted
    Hello Sinzaram,

I would've returned it the second I discovered these flaws. It's kind of up to you to decide what you want to do with it.

What I would do is see if they offer refunds. If they do, I'd accept them. The Chillblast machine you linked is indeed a much better PC graphics-wise.

However, if you have a backup PC you can use for a while, I'd wait it off and look at how Ivy Bridge is going to be like and maybe build your own once they are available, if you're comfortable building a PC yourself. (I'm pretty sure most of us can help you and guide you through building your own rig.)

I COMPLETELY agree with Prixie

Yeah have returned it instantly, just wrote off the hdmi issue initially as being the cable, not the computer when vga worked no problem.

Do have this 4 year old laptop i'm typing from, but the age definitely shows in anything and everything these days.
    So kinda uncertain if i'd regret jumping too soon onto a sandy bridge when the ivy is so close.

I'm not too interested in doing the building myself, looking really at premades or customize-your-own style websites.

Looks like Novatech has a 7 day return policy. That's pretty sucky. Good luck.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Yeah have returned it instantly, just wrote off the hdmi issue initially as being the cable, not the computer when vga worked no problem.

Do have this 4 year old laptop i'm typing from, but the age definitely shows in anything and everything these days.
    So kinda uncertain if i'd regret jumping too soon onto a sandy bridge when the ivy is so close.

I'm not too interested in doing the building myself, looking really at premades or customize-your-own style websites.
    If you really need a decent PC right now, I'd go for the Chillblast rig, no doubt. You can always upgrade to Ivy later if you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Looks like Novatech has a 7 day return policy. That's pretty sucky. Good luck.
    Aren't there any statutory rights (state/federal level laws) that overrule any policies that individual stores might have with regards to returns? 7 days seems rather short.

I'd choose either option 2 or option 3