Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Everytime I look at WoW screenshots (and now especially MoP ones) I am more and more convinced, that best of the best people in the industry are working in Blizzard. Mb its sounds a bit fanboy...ish, but I trust my own eyes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Looks like this confirms without a doubt no new human models.
    They already said that Dwarf was the only race that was ready to go for launch. The next two furthest along are Humans and Orcs. Basically...give it some more time than a week in beta.
    BfA Beta Time

Seriously? The SM video from WoWHead was much better. Had audio and gave some indications of boss mechanics and explanations of changes.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Curious to see if the Scarlet Monastery tabard will still drop.

I can understand the work being put into the Pandas and their respective areas but redoing SM? How about a completely original expansion like TBC and WoTLK? Or is that just too much to ask? I loved those expansions.

Deleted
    Cant wait for this HC dungeon, SM is one of my favorite dungeons

I really like the fact that Blizzard tuned up SM with some new interior, and the shooting range "Mini-Game", as I want to call it is a nice change from the traditional flow of dungeons (pull mobs, kill them, rinse repeat). Doodad/environmental interaction to make headway through dungeons is something I'd like to see more in dungeons (the clickable orbs from Nexus isn't what I'm talking about!).

What monitor were those screenshot of the day then from.. Look great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But WoW doesn't have good gameplay. It's old, repetitive, uninventive, ugly and worst of all: still demands you to pay to play it.
    As if Blizzard doesn't have money. Terrible argument man.

When the competition is about to trumph you with originality, revolutionizing idea's, great graphics and NO sub costs, it's hard to not look at WoW and laugh at all the millions of addicts they've still got hooked on this game that are still in as much denial as ever.
    I played WoW since vanilla but uninstalled about a month ago when I finally got to see how little to nothing that Mists of Pandaria changes and offers with lazy, desperate moves and a severe lack of originality (Pokémon and farmville, wo-ho).
    You bitch about them not being innovative or changing anything and then bitch about stuff like the pet battles?

Okay pal. Okay.

New pets for warlock?! Yay! Oh wait. Same pets with a new skin. I guess that's better than nothing. But I'd hardly call that a new pet. It's the same concept when they add a new cat skin to the game. Not really that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    You bitch about them not being innovative or changing anything and then bitch about stuff like the pet battles?

Okay pal. Okay.
    Actually...the pet battles is everything but not innovative and/or creative...i don`t have any issues with the idea, but what is true is true:The fight and combat between small and "cute" animal/fantasy (or animal/fantasy shaped) creatures is many-many years old. Like the previous minigame in the wow..i loved it, but let`s face it: It was just another tower defense game, which was suspiciously similar like the Plants and Zombies...It was fun for me, but neither innovative or creative...

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    Actually...the pet battles is everything but not innovative and/or creative...i don`t have any issues with the idea, but what is true is true:The fight and combat between small and "cute" animal/fantasy (or animal/fantasy shaped) creatures is many-many years old. Like the previous minigame in the wow..i loved it, but let`s face it: It was just another tower defense game, which was suspiciously similar like the Plants and Zombies...It was fun for me, but neither innovative or creative...
    So then why don't you give us some examples of 100% original and innovative things that other MMOs are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... are there any more revamps that I don't know about?? And also, I hope that they know that the single BEST revamp that could happen for this new expansion is... KARA!!! PLEASE do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    I can understand the work being put into the Pandas and their respective areas but redoing SM? How about a completely original expansion like TBC and WoTLK? Or is that just too much to ask? I loved those expansions.
    Just a reminder, they redid Naxx in WotLK, and that wasn't just a 5 man.

I love the human monk...I am a bit surprised that PETA has not called for a boycott of WoW. All those dogs being slaughtered, for what? I dont mind personally because WoW is a game. I hope the folks at PETA dont play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    They are also available on non hero. Like Deadmine and Shadowfangkeep as well. You can't reach max Level in Beta at the moment. The Levelcap ist 86.
    Oh I know they're available at the lowbie-level, but somehow people have been able to access the heroic version even though they're not 90.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Really getting tired of rehashing content >.<
    quit bitching. dont like it quit playing.