Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marijuana commercials? Never seen one of those, link me?
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Marijuana commercials? Never seen one of those, link me?
    A classic:

10+ Year Old Account
    I think over scaring people about something is worse than not warning them at all, if you lie or bend the truth to try and scare someone from not doing it then when they find out that it was a lie they're more likely to do it than before, because then they won't take even the true bad facts about it with as much weight as before.

This one is better:

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    This one is better:
    You win. Wait, I need to type a few more characters... ok, done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofu View Post
    I haven't seen the Marijuana commercials yet, but I guess they all kinda like this: "Marijuana, it doesn't kill you nor does it have any disastrous side effects. But we will throw some in for good measure that are completely false and lack any actual scientific evidence."
    The only one I've seen involved a kid smoking pot. Then his talking dog walks in, wants to go for a walk, and the kid is too high too. So his dog is sad and says he is disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one is fail. Is it being sarcastic or is it saying be reckless and get high on life?

Its saying people who smoke weed just sit in there basements and can't get girls or go play basketball or go to movies.

Better than the really terrible advertisements because at least there is some truth to it, marijuana does make you more content with the status quo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's probably the best add against Marijuana I've seen, because its actually got some truth to it. I think it's saying marijuana makes you fine with being bored and not doing anything, which is true.

I've seen plenty of Anti Drug commercials over the course of 15 years.. one constant has remained the same.. there's a subliminal message that screams "GO TRY DRUGS!"

they are of little help as much as it helps encourage some people to do it. Whenever i see an anti drug commercial i just think of how much the gov't wastes the money on trivial drugs such as marijuana. Those recent anti drug commercials are doing nothing but puttin' mud on wonderful marijuana like that one where the kid is stealin' pills, sortin' pills and poppin' pills and suddenly mom finds a bag of pot in a box that were top of the pills, or the party scene where everyone is doing lines, poppin n hittin' booze and cougar mom goin' cub huntin' and suddenly a chick is finishin' with a J.

i best end my rant on anti drug and pot propaganda. america would have that whatever that has been up the ass out of it if it would smoke a J and understand how amazing it is! I BLAME LUMBER!

edit: As Chris Cooper would say "When you get drunk or high on bad drugs, you stumble while getting up and while going to your car. While you smoke pot n get high, you get up and you forget why the fuck you got up in the first place and sit back down."
    Last edited by ChiefWigman; 2012-03-26 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodah View Post
    The only one I've seen involved a kid smoking pot. Then his talking dog walks in, wants to go for a walk, and the kid is too high too. So his dog is sad and says he is disappointed.

And you know that video was created by stoners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofu View Post

And you know that video was created by stoners.
    That's the one. And yeah, I figured whoever made it was on something :P

I heard one on a "Christian" radio station it stated that someone brother was murdered for a "Nickel bag of Marijuana". I laughed so hard I almost drove off the road.