10+ Year Old Account

Question What do you drink while you smoke?

I my self cannot smoke without having a drink. May it be coffee or brandy. My favorite is a nice Dutch Master with 2 fingers of brandy. Or a cigarette with extra light and sweet coffee, and a Marlboro red 100's or a parliament 100 blue.

NOTE:

This topic is not about how smoking is harmful to your self and others. If I see of topic post they will be reported.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Hah! Joke's on you! I don't drink OR smoke!

Deleted
    I doubt a lot of people need a drink when smoking really. I just smoke fuckloads more when drinking (pub etc. I mean).

If smoking after a greasy meal: I do not drink anything with my smoke.

If smoking on an empty stomach: Usually coffee. Decaf, if I've already had my caffeine quota for the day.

Ideally I like to smoke Newports and drink a vitaminwater (Sync/Power C/XXX/B-Relaxed flavors)
    (Course you don't want like 6000% of your daily vitamin intake or something , so its regular water or something half the time)

I don't have like... an official designated smoke/drink combo though

Usually smoking eliminates my desire to drink alcohol , I have to be really frustrated to be drinking alcohol and smoking at the same time. Or Partying I guess :P
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-03-26 at 05:04 PM.

during the day coffee and a smoke weekends it just feels right haveing a nice tall jack and coke and smokeing.. but seeing michigan is now smoke free in bars and cant take your drinks out side.. tis a sad weekend