10+ Year Old Account

Question So if its a woman's right to choose...

So if it's a woman's right to choose to have an abortion, why doesn't the father of the child have any say in if the child lives or dies? He helped created it and should have a say in the situation. Its not a one way street.

I got into a debate with my friend about this, and I wanted to hear some opinions on the matter.

My personal belief is that the father of the child should have a legal say in the matter.

EDIT: and note.

leave religion and other stuff out of this that is against the forum rules or your post will get reported.
    Last edited by holyforce; 2012-03-26 at 02:49 PM.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    If it was my body and the only one taking the risks when it comes to giving a birth to a child I couldn't give a shit what the other has to say about it.

Womans body - womans choise.

Men can seed almost whenever they wan't and if they don't have these things figured out before making a child (or risking it) then it's his own stupidity.

Because it's not your body.

I don't understand why this is so hard for some people to "get".

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a topic that never goes well, and we generally don't have discussion of due to its decisive nature.