10+ Year Old Account
    You obviously haven't known Blizzard well enough then. Blizzard has done well enough white lies to keep the public happy.

But if you want proof of it, look at the Original Poster's... post. In Blizzcon they "did" state everyone with Annual Pass will get in right away. Then when it came around to releasing the beta, they pretty much went "Oh F*ck, we said this at Blizzcon, hope the subscribers aren't mad."

They also stated People with Much longer account Activity, aka been Playing since Vanilla, would get their invite before people who are more new to the game. Also again, I've known and seen people who played this game for about a year, or less, and got a beta invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    You obviously haven't known Blizzard well enough then. Blizzard has done well enough white lies to keep the public happy.

But if you want proof of it, look at the Original Poster's... post. In Blizzcon they "did" state everyone with Annual Pass will get in right away. Then when it came around to releasing the beta, they pretty much went "Oh F*ck, we said this at Blizzcon, hope the subscribers aren't mad."

They also stated People with Much longer account Activity, aka been Playing since Vanilla, would get their invite before people who are more new to the game. Also again, I've known and seen people who played this game for about a year, or less, and got a beta invite.
    So, the cycle continues... =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    So, the cycle continues... =)
    Yep, back to square one. Won't yield them a single thing, but for some reason, they seem to believe otherwise.

Now, in a general manner...

In life, there is something called "accepting unpleasant situations".

You see, it's not always worth it to "ROW ROW FIGHT DA PAWAA!", as most Che Guevara fans would like you to believe. You think RATM always followed the "Viva La Revolucion" mantra? That's probably why they signed with Sony, of all labels! Even they understood at one point.

There are several alternatives to useless protesting such as:

- Adapting
    - DOING something about it (and by that I mean something OTHER than writing BIG MEAN WORDS onto a message board)
    - Deciding that you'd be better off in different endeavors
    - Simply accepting that any of us, at certains points in time, WILL NOT get what we want at the exact time we want it, no matter how we try to justify our entitlement.

Fairness is a human concept, and can therefore only be enforced to the extent that our species allow it. Meaning: not all that far, in reality.

You guys are THAT hellbent on getting on a beta video game, and are willing to put out enough energy to let a thread such as this go for nearly 200 pages? Well, you could've used that energy to an alternative (either one of the above or something else), and you could've got more satisfying results.

But hey, when you believe that Athene's "IT'S ALL ABOUT DA GAIMZ!!!" is not a character, but reality, even what I said can't get through.

(in b4 "DON'T YOU DARE GIVING US LIFE LESSONS!!!")
    Last edited by marthsk; 2012-03-30 at 03:15 PM.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Steal a car? Fine if you work for a recovery agency or are a debt collector.

Attack someone at random in the street? Fine if you are a policemen with suspiscion, think you are in danger of being attacked or a soldier in a warzone.

Throw a brick though a window? Fine if you were being paid to demolish the building.

It's all opinion, sunshine.
    ... Okay my mind is blown. How can anyone think this way? First of all recovery agency or debt collectors, they have to walk up to the owners door, and provide proof that they can legally take someone's car. They cannot just take it. A policeman cannot just randomly attack someone on the street. That policeman would be fired. Just like a soldier cannot randomly attack someone on the street. They'd be charged with warcrimes. And people being paid to demolish a building, are first required to inspect the building and make sure there are no occupants. And even then, they wont throw a brick. They use the heavy machinery to demolish said building.

So I ask... how the hell can anyone think this way?! Just... how?! There are no opinions associated with them jobs. Policemen have a right to defend themselves, if they are under attack, not if they suspect someone is going to attack them. I mean... argh I think my brain just imploded from this very post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Yep, back to square one. Won't yield them a single thing, but for some reason, they seem to believe otherwise.
    Heck, if I was in their shoes, I would have never bothered making this kind of thread unless I wanted to stirr up drama. I would have instead done something about the problem, like for instance cancelling my annual pass, or some other sensical thing anyone displeased with a product would do.

Still, now it begins, again. Let's enjoy the roller coaster ride while it's still going. I see another loop incoming, guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post

Oh wow! Here we go again. I know Blizzard well enough and I know full well what they said at Blizzcon. It has been said time and again, in this thread and many others, that even though it was pretty clear what they meant (All AP will get in after the beta opens, with no specific timeline defined), some people have interpreted differently. That happens when you look at reality through the glasses of your expectations.

As for people getting in, I see no reason to believe you unless you provide me proof. Maybe they are trolling you, maybe they know friends in Blizzard, I don't know. But I refuse to give in to stupid paranoia and unjustified rage when I personally have not had any cause to feel slighted.
    Never underestimate of the power of stupid people in large groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    Now, in a general manner...

In life, there is something called "accepting unpleasant situations".

You see, it's not always worth it to "ROW ROW FIGHT DA PAWAA!", as most Che Guevara fans would like you to believe. You think RATM always followed the "Viva La Revolucion" mantra? That's probably why they signed with Sony, of all labels! Even they understood at one point.

There are several alternatives to useless protesting such as:

- Adapting
    - DOING something about it (and by that I mean something OTHER than writing BIG MEAN WORDS onto a message board)
    - Deciding that you'd be better off in different endeavors
    - Simply accepting that any of us, at certains points in time, WILL NOT get what we want at the exact time we want it, no matter how we try to justify our entitlement.

Fairness is a human concept, and can therefore only be enforced to the extent that our species allow it. Meaning: not all that far, in reality.

You guys are THAT hellbent on getting on a beta video game, and are willing to put out enough energy to let a thread such as this go for nearly 200 pages? Well, you could've used that energy to an alternative (either one of the above or something else), and you could've got more satisfying results.

But hey, when you believe that Athene's "IT'S ALL ABOUT DA GAIMZ!!!" is not a character, but reality, even what I said can't get through.

(in b4 "DON'T YOU DARE GIVING US LIFE LESSONS!!!")
    Like I have not repeated this word enough about what you have said, already, but I agree. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    It doesn't matter , it matter just the fact they won't get my money anymore . Is the only way to make them regret using a CHEAP kind of SCAMM. I bet they took care to be perfectly covered legally while doing the SCAMM , as you said . But a scamm is still a scamm .

But they can't do shit when we will vote with our wallets. No attorney can protect you when the money won't fill your accounts.
    Actually you leaving is probably doing them a favor, some customers aren't worth keeping.

And LOL that this stupidity is continuing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. This thread should have died sooner. I apologize.

[Locked] Fans Vs Anti-Blizzard people.. on a WoW forum.