Arms + Feral Kitty LF Established [A] 25m Progression Guild

Howdy,

Right off the bat, I want to express that we understand that package deals are typically annoying. But, we like to think that, as brothers who have played this game together for many years, we are the exception to that general rule.

Why are we looking for a new guild?

Since we joined our current guild in June of last year, we have had a lot of fun. However, of the original leadership structure (when we first joined in June) no one is left. The Raid Leader eventually became burnt out and quit and the same happened for the other 4 officers along and much of our core. Right now, the current GM is a good guy but we are not holding any raids or organized guild events and there seems to be nothing planned for MoP – basically, the guild has completely died. The reason we have stayed this long is because we prefer finding a solid place of like-minded people and staying there.

Relevant Info
    • 100% attendance for both of us throughout the entirety of tier 12 and until the last week that our guild raided DS.
    • Both of us have parsed top 50 for our spec many times.
    • Item Level is 397 equipped for me (the Arms warrior) and 398 equipped for the Feral Kitty.
    • I have the achievements for 4/8 heroic (Morchok, Yor’sahj, Warlord, Ultraxion) and have gotten Hagara to sub 15% multiple times in a pug. The Feral Kitty has the achievements for heroic Morchok, Yor’sahj, and Warmaster Blackhorn.
    • We both have the Annual Pass and are looking forward to testing MoP content and progressing with an organized guild once the expansion goes live.

What type of guild are we looking for?

We are looking for a guild that:
    • Has been around for a very long time.
    • Stable, motivated, and mature leaders with long-term plans for the guild.
    • Committed to 25m Heroic Progress Raiding.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! I'd like to speak with you in-game if possible! We do have a core spot available for the both of you. This is an immediate raid spot!!!

<A Lucid Nightmare> is a 25 man raiding guild that has been raiding for two years currently located on the Cenarius server.

We are currently 5/8H DS pushing hard modes .

Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

9pm - 12 PST

Real ID: Bethany44224 at yahoo com
    Add me on real-ID and we can chat more!