MoP prof/lvling questions.

Hey there! Just looking for some advice. I have a bunch of alts, with all profs, and was wondering about few things to get my toons ready for the next exp.

Do you have to log onto each toon individually to activate rested exp?
    Is doing a bunch of dailys and saving them to turn in the day i start lvling on my alts a good idea?
    Should I stock up on cata mats to raise my profs a few lvls with "old mats" to help out?

Ill be lvling my main first, then my herb/mine toon, then my chanter, then my skinner, then w/e i feel like. This way i can farm a bunch of mats as i lvl them and power lvl most of my profs.

Any tips or advice on my plan? Im looking to max my profs as soon as possible when MoP hits, and finally lvl my guild bank to 5 by lvling alts to 90 in it.
    Last edited by Somewowguy; 2012-03-27 at 01:38 AM.

What do you mean by log onto each toon individually to activate rested exp?

1. No, it just caps out at 1.5 levels in (i think) but im pretty sure you wont get rested past max lvl.
    Iirc you wont be rested the day after MoP releases so it will take a while to build up rested after the moment you upgraded your account.

2. Yes and no, sure the xp will help, it just wont be as massive as you think.
    Currently on beta (and yes, beta is beta) the xp needed to go from 85-86 is 10mil.
    I think 80-85 took about 20mil total?
    So yeah, it will help but doing new quests will award more obviously and are more fun.
    Just dont bother with it, unless your going for world/server firsts you should just enjoy the content.
    Profession wise most people that aim for a quick 600 skill will just buy it off the ah for extreme listings, you farming it yourself wont be able to compete with that anyway.

3. Yes and no.
    Most recipes will gray out after only a few (few being 5ish) of old skillups.
    From the looks of it a few starter enchants offer +5 skillups for only a few mats.
    Sure that can change, currently Enchanting 525-600 requires Blacksmithing to teach (obviously not intended) so it will take some time before you can get a final 'guide'.
    It wont hurt to farm cata mats for a few skillups, but its not needed.

The only things I stockpile is stuff that me or the people that i level with will need.
    Loot tables for the dungeons will be know WAY before the expansion hits and you see some certain gear that you would need.
    what i do is keep some mats to enchant them etc. This wont hurt my wallet since i have most mats anyway and it gives me a free skillpoint hopefully
    Also i run around with decent enchants on my leveling gear (i do this only on blue items tho)
    Also you want to have 1 char set up with empty bags. And constantly send everything that might be usefull to any of your chars to this.
    In that way you can sort things later and just spam whatever you're doing.
    Saving up gold for things like, dalaran ring, orgrimar teleport cloak, pocket vendor or vendor mount will help you alot.
    While leveling its always good to have some flasks, potions etc with you.
    Keep a eye on the information that will be given out the next months;
    Reputation factions, Dailies, crafting mats, dungeons and dungeon quests,
    Make sure you are in a guild with the boundifull bags perk!