Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Obviously bosses like Gunship, Dreamwalker and Sindragosa aren't going to be soloable due to mechanics, but the rest would get alot easier.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHzxBqJhS4
    Just saying

Deleted
    you will see Dragon Soul Solo Kills.. ICC will be a Joke with 500k life lol

Random question, would it be possible to Solo heroic Sindragosa as a mage ? thats all i have left for my drake achievement (all done during WotlK, guild split up before i got my last kill for the achievemnt)
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Random question, would it be possible to Solo heroic Sindragosa as a mage ? thats all i have left for my drake achievement (all done during WotlK, guild split up before i got my last kill for the achievemnt)
    Are you US or EU server? if eu just PM me and u will get your achievement next week...
    And no.. if mages don't get changed quite a lot u won't solo anything like that anytime soon

Hope so. finally want to do it

Not easy, but it's been done by Mione. Even LK, though just regular 10man.

i soloed gunship as a lvl 90 blood dk, and i dont even tank or have any tanking gear. plus the only gear i had was what i got from lvling up to 90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Is Gunship soloable at all? Would be cool to know special tactics for it if I missed those, otherwise it would require 3 people (1st in our ship's gun, 2nd on enemy's ship, 3rd dealing with invaders on our ship).
    It got changed in 5.1 so you can solo it, like with Razorgore/Viscidus. Still not easy unless you know how, but easy once you get it. (tip: charge up the gun so it's near the top of the meter and start firing as soon as the enemy ship appears)

everything except valithria is soloable by a dk on 25man hc, bar marrowgar too. I 2man hc lk to save myself spending hours hoping to get lucky crits to beat his enrage though.

Everything should be easy enough for a Hybrid.

I went there as a SPriest and I was able to take the Gunship down to 10% on my first try, all by myself, without any sort of planning ahead. With a bit of planning I'm sure you can clear it up.

This was on 10 Heroic, because I needed some gear for transmog there :-)
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    everything except valithria is soloable by a dk on 25man hc, bar marrowgar too.
    I had no issues with 25 man Marrowgar on my ilvl 480 dk and ended up at 100% HP when he died.

BTW....@Ilikepie101....nice necro :P
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

I have soloed gunship on 10hc on my pala (in ret) - it is tight with the ship damage, but there are youtube videos of people doing it. You need to be really on the ball with building up your attack and getting adds down efficiently that's all

The one I had problems with was Festergut, I simply didn't have the gear to do the dps needed to beat the stacking debuff (bubble removes one). Haven't tried in a while though.

Mione has done it (outside of Valithria, which is basically impossible to solo without a healy friend), and that's with much lower gear than what we have even now. Once people beging to get decked out in 522s, it will be far easier to do.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure why you would want to solo ICC 25H for shards. One, it would take forever. Two, it is much more fun to go with a group of friends. Hell, even if you only have two other people it will go much faster. I have been running ICC 25H nonstop for guildies to get their shadowmournes. It takes less than an hour for a full clear with between 8-12 people.

everything is soloable on 10man apart from dreamwalker by a blood dk. they can also solo most of 25man. marogar spikes don't hit tank on 10man but they do on 25man