10+ Year Old Account

New Titles for PTS testers!

Gersh has just posted details to encourage more people to keep testing PTS content rather than just log on when Trion hold an event

Hello Testers!

Starting in 1.8 we will be offering a variety of titles that can be earned through participating in PTS events and helping us test new features. This is Trion's way of saying thank you to all of the dedicated RIFT players who put in the extra effort to help us make sure our new features are AAA+!

Below are some details on what titles will be availible and how you can earn them. PTS titles will not be something that is super easy to obtain, and we will be watching for those players who really put in the extra effort during our events.

As always please remember when we try something new there will be rough patches to iron out, and PTS granted titles will be no exception =)

Enjoy!
    -Gersh

What titles can I get through participating in PTS tests?

The program will be launching with the following titles with 1.8, many of these titles will continue to be re-used for future patches so if you don't get it this time don't worry you'll have another chance!

Testing Pioneer - New Features Testing
    Savage Tester - PVP testing
    Skilled Tester - Overall Testing
    Reel Tester - Crafting Testing
    The Unrestrained - Raid & Class Testing
    Full post at Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...ml#post3696198

10+ Year Old Account
    You sir will win them all. Only PTS title I will get is: "The Slacker"

Finally some love for us testing denizens! All kidding aside thats not why I'm always on the PTS, but its nice to be feel loved. The first guy to get the "skilled" title needs to be Beckmann. For those who aren't on the Rift forums, this guy did insane amounts of dps parses every single iteration for saboteur's this patch. I don't even wanna guess at how much time he spent doing dps parses. And if sabs are actually viable in 1.8 alot of that will be because of him.

Deleted
    Not a Rift player but this is a really good idea. Will get more people testing specific areas of the game (either just for titles or just because of increased 'publicity').

I actually e-mailed them to ask to lift my ban on the forums lol. I want the titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I actually e-mailed them to ask to lift my ban on the forums lol. I want the titles!
    Why am I not surprised

I saw that ban, assumed it was only temporary.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I'm all over this! So does this start now or literally after 1.8 goes live, any future PTS gives this?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water