Level 5 twink Takes on level 15-30s with boa

Last edited by Galliwix; 2012-03-27 at 08:39 PM.

video is private silly =P

private vid
    edit: damn it styvan01 was faster

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    private vid
    edit: damn it styvan01 was faster
    Put wrong one up :P

crap music + twinking is stupid
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Thanks for the views

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting to see the damage levels.

About the dullest thing ever to look at someone strafing around spamming a limited set of spells, however. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, that's just kinda ridiculous lol. Awesome job!

I remember back before BoAs, I had a level 1 twink war (who is currently my bank) in all the best gear, including enchants that you can no longer have at level 1. I'd rape level 10s in goldshire all the time lol. Was so much fun!

Anyone who says twinking is stupid obviously has zero imagination or sense of adventure. I find it amazing that you people even bother playing WoW in the first place. While I am not a vehement twinker, I've done so in the past, and it is quite fun, especially going against people who also twink. I hate what blizzard has done to twinking. I spent a small fortune twinking out a level 60 vanilla account, only to have it completely and totally raped in one patch. I've never done the X9 twinks for BG purposes, though. I usually do the more odd twinking, like this level 5 guy lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Why bother watching it then? Useless comment is useless.

Iv seen quite few level 1s killing 20s-30s
    -K

Only watched a small amount of it, speaking personally. Twinks are usually either one of two things, an experienced player that's become bored with endgame or an inexperienced player who recently got owned by a twink and thinks that the game is easier at lower levels.

You strike me as someone who's experienced and wanted to do this for the lulz? It's always been good and well for us to twink out low level characters and pick on people who are still levelling and/or people who just don't know how to play their class. I guarantee if you challenged a similarly geared and might I add, buffed twink you'd either be evenly matched and the fight would last hours or one of you'd get lucky and end it in a few moves.

I should probably add, a decently twinked level 10 hunter would put so much pressure on you that you'd not be able to do anything but hardcast heals.

PS. 10 - 14 bracket is much more fun that duelling scrubs in Goldshire.

Didn't like. Couldn't make it past first 2 mins of moonfire spam, but guess can't expect something else from lvl 5 huehue.