Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Unless you're press, you're breaking the NDA

If I'm wrong, I give you permission to punish me.
    I could do so much worse in regards to breaking the NDA what I just said was infinitesimal as compared to the Reddit Ragers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Unless you're press, you're breaking the NDA

If I'm wrong, I give you permission to punish me.
    Press has noted the increase in stability. OT: Honestly I love that every area has lots of Dynamic Events, a good number of Hearts, and one (or a few depending on the size of the area) all encompassing Meta Event. Shadows in the swamp was this one (kessex hills I think), others are like the battle for the crypt in the charr starting area (after tutorial), Battle for Ascalon City (one I personally will go to on all of my human characters), the frozen maw, amongst others in other areas. Also their progress is tracked on the dynamic event panel to the right.

Guys, please respect the NDA. It is there for a reason, and people might want to see some aspects of the game themselves, not be told about them.

Also, it's not because people break the NDA that you should break it also. It simply is not a good excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Also, it's not because people break the NDA that you should break it also. It simply is not a good excuse.
    My excuse is not that other people are doing, it's what I'm actually saying.

Deleted
    The problem with the NDA was there was no incentive whatsoever not to break it if you wanted. So long as you didnt post vids/pics (the watermarking was pretty cool idea if extremely annoying) there is no way they are going to trace who said what on which forum and we were told right from the start that we were only in for the one weekend so no-one had to worry about getting further beta access revoked. Other than the cash shop i cant really see why they wanted the NDA left in place anyway. Nearly all the content they had access to was pretty much completely bug free other than some pretty trivial issues. The additional footage going up around the web would only have helped with pre-purchases to get in the next betas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannaya View Post
    The problem with the NDA was there was no incentive whatsoever not to break it if you wanted. So long as you didnt post vids/pics (the watermarking was pretty cool idea if extremely annoying) there is no way they are going to trace who said what on which forum and we were told right from the start that we were only in for the one weekend so no-one had to worry about getting further beta access revoked. Other than the cash shop i cant really see why they wanted the NDA left in place anyway. Nearly all the content they had access to was pretty much completely bug free other than some pretty trivial issues. The additional footage going up around the web would only have helped with pre-purchases to get in the next betas.
    I really liked the Watermark idea (didn't notice it hardly in the Norn areas), I wish TOR had done it. But yeah, most of the bugs and other issues were trivial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if anything this Shadow Behemoth should be a huge draw, who wouldn't watch that and be blown away and want to buy this game? And that guy's a lvl 30 boss, that's like the equivalent of Maraudon in World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn View Post
    Yeah if anything this Shadow Behemoth should be a huge draw, who wouldn't watch that and be blown away and want to buy this game? And that guy's a lvl 30 boss, that's like the equivalent of Maraudon in World of Warcraft.
    Shadow behemoth? He's a level 15 boss.

level 15, which is just a bit above Hogger from WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    level 15, which is just a bit above Hogger from WoW.
    I never considered Hogger a boss. Just a NPC that was made too OP. Don't know how your comparing a huge event like Shadow Behemoth(and everything up to him) to hogger. Maybe I'm just confused? Idk.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I never considered Hogger a boss. Just a NPC that was made too OP. Don't know how your comparing a huge event like Shadow Behemoth(and everything up to him) to hogger.
    Because back in Vanilla, killing Hogger as a level 10 or whatever was a pretty big deal, also, all bosses are NPCs that are made OP.

Maybe I'm just confused? Idk.
    You are confused. Giving people an idea from other games on what the equivalent content is. I read around here sometimes that people want a Lich King type fight for an encounter that is barely out of the tutorial zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Because back in Vanilla, killing Hogger as a level 10 or whatever was a pretty big deal, also, all bosses are NPCs that are made OP.
    I suppose that's true unless you take into account their mechanics.
    You are confused. Giving people an idea from other games on what the equivalent content is. I read around here sometimes that people want a Lich King type fight for an encounter that is barely out of the tutorial zone.
    Ah I understand now. Though people wanting a LK type fight O_o ohmy

Sounds pretty epic xD

I never considered Hogger a boss. Just a NPC that was made too OP. Don't know how your comparing a huge event like Shadow Behemoth(and everything up to him) to hogger. Maybe I'm just confused? Idk.
    So young one you do not know the story of the great Noob destroyer name Hogger eh. Well grab a chair and do a search on youtube for 40 man raid Hogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zem View Post
    So young one you do not know the story of the great Noob destroyer name Hogger eh. Well grab a chair and do a search on youtube for 40 man raid Hogger.
    I saw it, 40 level ones. It was just an OP NPC that required a group of the same level (if not majorly higher) to kill.

I saw it, 40 level ones. It was just an OP NPC that required a group of the same level (if not majorly higher) to kill.
    Hogger just hit hard and had a lot of health, that's it. He's not some super difficult boss people make him out to be.

Hogger just hit hard and had a lot of health, that's it. He's not some super difficult boss people make him out to be.
    afaik, he was soloable by every class if you were 1-2 levels over him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The Sha are the shadow people from MOP, I think.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Sha
    Funny how that's almost exactly the boss from the video

Quote Originally Posted by Zarod View Post
    Funny how that's almost exactly the boss from the video
    It does look somewhat similar, not exactly though. The actual game version of the Sha looks completely different though.