Deleted

Smile I suspect Warrior Tanks in MoP will be very different.

They said their resource use will be fundamentally changed to not be effectively infinite. That means there will be minimal use of damaging spells and more use of mitigation spells. They also said they want to increase their damage output.

I can not confirm it, but I suspect this means warrior tanking will be fundamentally different in feel. It will probably feel like a very high damager that mainly cares about its mitigation in abilities.

I might yet play that alt warrior I have if it becomes very interesting.

I find my self in MOP:BETA spamming Devastate, waiting for Shield Slam CD, getting 60 Rage -> Use Shield Block... Pretty much all the Rage gets used with Shield Block or Shield Barrier (If magic) and repeat. While doing that, applying Thunder Clap, Victory Rush when it's up and Revenge when it's up.

Current Games: HearthStone, Eve Online, and World of Tanks
    Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV - "Hyperion" Server
    Current Game: Tera - "Valley of Titans" Server
    Current Game: WoW: MoP & Planetside 2 - BETA
    Current Game: SWTOR - "The Fatman" Server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alka View Post
    I find my self in MOP:BETA spamming Devastate, waiting for Shield Slam CD, getting 60 Rage -> Use Shield Block... Pretty much all the Rage gets used with Shield Block or Shield Barrier (If magic) and repeat. While doing that, applying Thunder Clap, Victory Rush when it's up and Revenge when it's up.
    I found myself doing exactly this.

The way we get and use rage has changed quite a lot, but it actually hasn't changed gameplay that much (so far). The neat thing is that you don't have to worry about being rage starved though

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCB1833 View Post
    I found myself doing exactly this.

The way we get and use rage has changed quite a lot, but it actually hasn't changed gameplay that much (so far). The neat thing is that you don't have to worry about being rage starved though
    Yea the no cost on our main abilities still is messing with my brain. I personally don't like how they split up shield block's physical/magical component, I understand the rage dump but to split them up makes me sadface.

Other than that my playstyle really hasnt changed much, I'm assuming I'm going to keep my same cleave spam etc for heroics and just shield block/barrier for raids from now on until I can gauge damage intake from the raids better.

Oh, and dragon roar is amazing and I want to touch it intimately

Quote Originally Posted by Alka View Post
    That sounds so very boring. I sense my Warrior going into retirement every time I look into our MoP changes.