No season 12 until MoP do you think?

Since Blizzard said no filler raids until MoP thus no new PVE tier gear I wonder if this means no season 12 with new gear until MoP as well?

If so, and now that I have got the PVE gear it will give me ample time to acquire a Conquest set.

there is no question, there will not be a season 12, and there was never rumored to be one.

Yeah, no new PvE tier (even if we get a filler raid, it won't be a new tier), so it's doubtful that we'd get a new PvP season before Mists.

no im pretty sure it was stated before even season 11. that season 11 would be the last season of cataclysm

Deleted
    It has been stated by blues long before that this was the last season for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishiz View Post
    there is no question, there will not be a season 12, and there was never rumored to be one.
    Well, there will be a 12th season, just not this expansion

PvP gear would outweigh PvE gear for a change, in which case PvErs would have to do PvP in order to get BiS. So no, no new season before MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    PvP gear would outweigh PvE gear for a change, in which case PvErs would have to do PvP in order to get BiS. So no, no new season before MoP.
    Question answered.