Regional First: Killing a Final Boss (Idea about FoS)

So with x-realm raiding and the barriers between the different realms being stripped down by blizzard I had a fun idea. I know when the top guilds are working for world or regional (us,eu,kr,etc.) alot of players from the entire WoW community are eager to see who will get the world firsts and regional firsts. Would it be possible for Blizzard to implement a way to do the Realm First Spam for all US realms for a Regional kill? While this would be a lot, it would only need to be a single line saying "Regional First: Guild [XXXXXXX] has slain Heroic: [Insert boss]!". I can just imagine how epic that would be for not only those who have devoted so much of their recent time to that goal, but also to everyone who can know that it's been done.Also, I hadn't even thought of it but maybe introduce a US first FoS or something. The Spam that comes out when a realm first is reached is what I was primarily thinking about, but a US First FoS probably wouldn't be too hard.

tl;dr: Maybe introduce Regional First Spam/FoS's.

It would be a good idea from those raiders point of view, but myself personally I don't care enough to have my screen spammed for a few days every new Tier with it.

Deleted
    Sounds like a fun idea, but it also sounds like a fairly difficult technical implementation. So i don't see them adding it soon. It would be pretty neat though ^^ And i don't think you have to worry about spam so much, as there will be only 1 regional kill per region

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    It would be a good idea from those raiders point of view, but myself personally I don't care enough to have my screen spammed for a few days every new Tier with it.
    >spammed
    >every few days

It's ONE LINE per content patch when some guild gets regional first. So you'd get a total of 3 spams for the whole of cataclysm:
    Regional first: Sinestra
    Regional first: HC Ragnaros
    Regional first: HC Madness

3 lines of text/expansion that you will most likely miss out on because you were not online at the time. Where's the spam in that?