Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Fun story: we were in the lead for 6 kills, took down 4 turrets while the enemy team took down none and we managed to lose so freaking badly that it was sadder than your grandma dying. Fiddle giving away first blood cause he can't look at the map, Fiddle then chasing Ezreal into the enemy jungle, giving second blood, Xin'Zhao helping fiddle in doing so giving third blood. 20 wards down in the game, all from me as a support where me and Draven destroyed bottom lane and basically were the only ones doing something good. Xin'Zhao and Fiddle trading kills like there's no tomorrow and then a push where we ace the enemy team, take down all 3 mid turrets, then back and watch as it all goes to hell.
    Xin Zhao also building some kind of a strange build involving Trinity Force and Frozen Mallet and making the team set up a "trap" at baron which turned out to be like 2 minutes of waiting for absolutely nothing. Then the enemy Nocturne pops up in mid, everyone chases him and suddenly I am the sole survivor of the ensuing team fight.

Anyways! Queuing again, I decide to play solo top as that is the role I'm best at. Orianna locks in for mid, Lee Sin just locks in, refuses to go jungling, our "support" is Akali, Orianna decides to take smite, for no apparent reason.... I think to myself "I'm not losing rating because of morons...", I leave the queue, I have 30 minutes to spare, I write this post.
    Seriously, why doesn't Riot have some sort of beginner rating system? I'm sick of playing with people who have absolutely no idea how to play the game. I mean, Fiddle complains cause he gets ganked often but goes into rage mode when I tell him to get a ward. Because, hey, I'm support, so I'm supposed to ward his lane and bottom lane. All pre level 6...
    I'm fairly new myself, but yesterday, I got invited by a friend to play a game. Those guys..those guys.. The setup was looking okish, but 3 of them didn't know the meta!? Kayle was going top, while we had a Xin. When I told him he's a support in this comp, he asked "Yes and where do I go?" How do people get to lvl 24 without knowing anything about the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I'm fairly new myself, but yesterday, I got invited by a friend to play a game. Those guys..those guys.. The setup was looking okish, but 3 of them didn't know the meta!? Kayle was going top, while we had a Xin. When I told him he's a support in this comp, he asked "Yes and where do I go?" How do people get to lvl 24 without knowing anything about the game?
    Level 24 is still lowish. But when you get such people at level 30 ranked games, it becomes sad. Refusing to play a certain role just because you don't want to play it is also sad.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Level 24 is still lowish. But when you get such people at level 30 ranked games, it becomes sad. Refusing to play a certain role just because you don't want to play it is also sad.
    At level 12, I knew where to go on what and I even warded. I just finished a match (@30) on jungle Nunu. I ended with 4/7/24. We lost. Vi kept claiming we needed to focus Lee, even though Anivia was raping us and she stubbornly kept ulting Lee. In fact, she stubbornly kept blaming us for not hitting Lee as well.

Irelia went in solo, because, you know, Irelia rolls that way. She also died that way. J4, being king of the world, happily ulted the opposing group, shutting me (Nunu) out which forced me to take the long way around to ult myself. It worked a few times, due to the "split" it caused in their team, but in general you want all the shit on the team at the same time. It just works better.

All in all, we lost because everyone went for kills. It was even so bad, at some point I said, I'll dive the turret, which I did. And it worked. But noone was hitting the 10% hp turret. Instead they happily chased several champions into their base and got Quadra'd by Nocturne. Who then proceeded to blame me for not sticking around for his penta.

THESE PEOPLE!?

Deleted
    Just lost a game on TT because our teemo who had "lag", he went afk 50% of the match, decided he wanted to farm and only use his shrooms when waves came and only tried to chase enemies down when they were full health and with 2 or more ~.~'

oh and his first two items were boots bah

Deleted
    I swear...every game I carry....some other lane feeds super bad and as ADC or APC..just can't kill them quick enough or escape fast enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    That means you only won your lane and didn't carry.

28-14-5 as Ashe. We lost cause idiot teammates let Zed backdoor and solo our nexus >_<

Deleted
    why didn't you stop him?

I was trying to get back, but arrow was on CD and the rest of their team was harassing me. Our morganna said she was going to play D, but disappeared

Deleted
    Riot, stop putting me in shitty 4 man premades for fuck sake.

that is all. merry christmas.

Deleted
    I swear to god. It's come to the point where I'm dodging the queue not matter what whenever some jackass picks Teemo. Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go into a random normal with a friend. I go ryze mid. Im against Lux who I normally excel against. So I go my normal course of playing.

My friend was jungle fiddle, their jungle was lee sin. After 5 min, my friend still had yet to gank mid, and this lee sin set up a little camp near my place. Throwing a Q if I walked past the torches.

Needless to say I went 1/5 and we had to surrender because of the failures in bot. Baddies will be baddies and campers will be campers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    I go into a random normal with a friend. I go ryze mid. Im against Lux who I normally excel against. So I go my normal course of playing.

My friend was jungle fiddle, their jungle was lee sin. After 5 min, my friend still had yet to gank mid, and this lee sin set up a little camp near my place. Throwing a Q if I walked past the torches.

Needless to say I went 1/5 and we had to surrender because of the failures in bot. Baddies will be baddies and campers will be campers.
    wards? ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That means you only won your lane and didn't carry.
    I mean PLAY as a carry...not necessarily carry the game...etc etc...

Huh...

This high balling kid picked Cho mid and another retard picked fiddle jungle against me after I first picked Katarina , oh well oops I still managed to go 10/0 under 20 min cause of Maokai jungle helps and botlane ganking, they didn't survive until late game, I just hate ppl trying to counter pick after somebody else picks something, it gets really annoying.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was just in a match were the opposing Yi had 40 kills. Yep. Me and Morg were winning bot and for the first 20 minutes we were destroying the team. Then all of a sudden Yi got a quadra and it went all downhill from there. All I gave him maybe like 5 out of my 10 deaths. I am not sure where the other 35 came from and I do not want to know.

I was doing decently on Vi, only dying to 2+ guys ganking me (Ak was very clever and led us all into traps) after using Flash and Ghost. Very fun game but just a little upsetting that we lost to Yi being so painfully fed. Seriously we had 4 18's on him and couldn't get him down.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

My first game as Fizz. My friend just bought him for me tonight for christmas.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be me, but what exactly qualifies it as a shitty game?

Sidenote, you really want to keep your CS in mind. I made that mistake before as well, got to 7/0/6 as LeBlanc but neglected my farm, which let the enemy Katarina get back in the game and catch up to me.

I think he accidentally posted his screenshot in the wrong thread. That would make more sense.

Deleted
    Played my first game with Jax in 5v5. It started with an itemless Ashe going top then bottom then back to base. Early game was very fun won every fight with Fiora even when Xin came to babysit here and died 2 times when they got me by surprise but at least i got them too. Suddenly i was getting flamed by Akali because i didn't participate in teamfights, when i just killed Fiora btw, and when i did i was a noob because i wouldn't inniate... 10minutes later i was being told my mother could burn alive because i was a giant ****** and a **** and a big noob for playing an OPchamp by Akali and Ashe... so i gave up and pushed top and bot down to their inhibitor solo. we won the game and Akali & Ashe were spamming easy noobs, reported for feeding, report Jax, etc in /all

I didn't get angry even laughed because in aftergame chat they were the ones being reported and i was getting honored but still, don't like the holidays in lol sigh

Last edited by mmoc4e42e3846f; 2012-12-25 at 03:42 PM. Reason: picture