Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Soooo 3 games in a row, AP poppy, AP Warwick, AP Tryndamere

wtf
    I just see 3 completely legit builds. What's the problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Why are you building a Wit's End when you're fighting against an AD?
    Because Annie.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Because Annie.
    But you were playing top lane?

10+ Year Old Account
    But you were playing top lane?
    ...and beating Talon down even when three or four kills down. It was the fed Annie in mid that I was afraid of.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    In that case, Wit's End takes time to stack up. Annie takes no time to burst you down. You would really want something that offers MR and offers it *now*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    In that case, Wit's End takes time to stack up. Annie takes no time to burst you down. You would really want something that offers MR and offers it *now*.
    Malmortius, or is 36MR not enough?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    The shield is pretty nice too. And you can get Hexdrinker pretty cheap and upgrade it at your leisure. Would've been a fairly strong choice. Alternatively, you could've gone for a Spirit Visage due to CDR and +healing being pretty strong on Kayle. You already had a defensive item though and unless you're really playing a bruiser or tank (Kayle is neither) you don't really want more than one defensive item.

Deleted
    Hexdrinker/Malmortius is always good vs bursty mages. Banshee is also good vs Annie as she relies on a combo, or maybe build a Bulwark for heaviest MR in game right now and a very useful aura.

Spirit Visage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Visage?
    Visage also provides the benefit of 20% CDR, a stat that Kayle really likes, as getting 40% CDR means you can have 100% uptime on E. Normally on SR, a Nashor's Tooth and a Spirit Visage will provide all the CDR you need.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Alright, time for my promotion matches, hopefully I can finally get out of the 1trollpergame bronze II.
    *first pick picks gragas*
    *second pick picks MF* "I go AP mf mid kk ty we win kk ap MF op"

.. whelp, maybe next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Alright, time for my promotion matches, hopefully I can finally get out of the 1trollpergame bronze II.
    *first pick picks gragas*
    *second pick picks MF* "I go AP mf mid kk ty we win kk ap MF op"

.. whelp, maybe next time.
    Say "Thank you!" to SivHD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The shield is pretty nice too. And you can get Hexdrinker pretty cheap and upgrade it at your leisure. Would've been a fairly strong choice. Alternatively, you could've gone for a Spirit Visage due to CDR and +healing being pretty strong on Kayle. You already had a defensive item though and unless you're really playing a bruiser or tank (Kayle is neither) you don't really want more than one defensive item.
    Most of my +healing went on other players to either escape or to give them an incentive to stay in the team fights.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    I have a feeling 50% of the community is
    a) feeder
    b) leaver
    c) flamer
    d) troller

This game went from "oh no we have (a,b,c or d)" to "oh yes, we don't have a (a,b,c,d)"

Doesn't matter how good you play, you just have to be lucky to get none of the above in your team and it's a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, I just don't fucking get people sometimes. Real life friend asks to play with me, enemy team chooses Garen top and my friend after I told him to play Cho who he knows how to play quite well picks fucking Mundo who he never plays who Garen counters. Then proceeds to get destroyed in his lane and talks about how he'll never get out of League hell or whatever they call it now and says he doesn't care anymore... When you ask me to play LoL with you, you better give a damn because one of the few things that pisses me off is when you say you don't care. You can be bad at the game and still care and that won't annoy me. I'm in a mood now...
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Oh I've seen the video and all, but jesus. I also almost lost a game to an AP trynd because Teemo went top (due to counter picking him) and Xin wanted to 1v1 his counter instead of swapping with me to counter swap their counter swap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I have a feeling 50% of the community is
    a) feeder
    b) leaver
    c) flamer
    d) troller

This game went from "oh no we have (a,b,c or d)" to "oh yes, we don't have a (a,b,c,d)"

Doesn't matter how good you play, you just have to be lucky to get none of the above in your team and it's a win.
    It seems to be true. It appears that the game tries everything to make you lose, by putting all the troublemakers on your team, and all the godly and good players on the enemy team, and when you do win a game, it's more because the enemy team throws than your team being actually good.

It is sad to see that game outcomes are solely based now on who throws the game less at the right times.

Most of my +healing went on other players to either escape or to give them an incentive to stay in the team fights.
    Kayle's heal is more about the utility than the healing due to it's low AP ratio, so you shouldn't trust it like a Soraka or AP Nidalee heal, for example.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I just see 3 completely legit builds. What's the problem?
    Trolls just abound in this community don't they.

Troll builds like these only work when playing against someone equally or more retarded than the person using them.

Easiest way to shut down a troll... don't play their game. They get bored and try to force things, so that they can have fun with it.

All 3 of those games were losses and in all 3 of those games their deaths were 2x or more than their kills, and always in double digits.

Look at any guide or video... its all 1v1 footage. They are garbage late game, and garbage in team fights. Really exciting for the 4 other people on your team, who would rather have a mediocre player in a normal build than your trolling ass, no matter how good you THINK you are, or how good you THINK the build is.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2013-02-20 at 02:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Trolls just abound in this community don't they.

Troll builds like these only work when playing against someone equally or more retarded than the person using them.

Easiest way to shut down a troll... don't play their game. They get bored and try to force things, so that they can have fun with it.

All 3 of those games were losses and in all 3 of those games their deaths were 2x or more than their kills, and always in double digits.
    Don't call everything that does not fit your idea of how a champion should be played trolling because you are making yourself look bad. AP Tryndamere is more viable than AD Tryndamere right now, AP Poppy is a normal way to build her (OMG GUSY AP BUILD ON AN AP TANK/BRUISER?!) and AP Warwick, while unpopular, is a normal build as well. Just because a champion wields a huge weapon with a shield or has claws does not mean they are not supposed to be built AP(You know, building swords on ranged champions works well too.). Also, just because the players did bad does not make a build bad.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-20 at 02:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Don't call everything that does not fit your idea of how a champion should be played trolling because you are making yourself look bad. AP Tryndamere is more viable than AD Tryndamere right now, AP Poppy is a normal way to build her (OMG GUSY AP BUILD ON AN AP TANK/BRUISER?!) and AP Warwick, while unpopular, is a normal build as well. Just because a champion wields a huge weapon does not mean they are not supposed to be built AP. Also, just because the players did bad does not make a build bad.
    You can defend it all you want... but any of these troll builds I have seen are ONLY successful in the videos that promote them. I have never seen a troll build used effectively in an actual game. Even the videos promoting them you can tell are only mediocre and if they would build normal they would be performing far better than these troll builds.

The only thing I will concede is that some are interesting uses of in game mechanics, and once again the players making videos are probably pretty familiar with these champions and could probably rack up kills regardless of build just because of their familiarity with the champion.

While the people that I am personally playing with who are merely trying to recreate the magic they have witnessed on youtube are really doing the build an injustice and disservice.