Imagine... you have a support soraka... guy goes AP carry instead of support as he said in lobby
    alright.. that's cool

... he doesn't buy wardsand goes solo all the time.. thinking he can win fights against the enemies and dies constantly 5v1.
    In fights he flash or run right into the middle of them and dies (he is ap carry soraka, have almost no health)

We tell him to stop going solo so much and ask if he would buy some wards!

"fck uman ido wht i wnt"
    is literally what he wrote... his grammar was like this through the whole game... and since he never was in teams only running solo it was always 5v4 so we lost all fights

though we won all lanes he throwed by never being in the team..

Okay this guys is super bad, but wait... he have 3000 wins on his account..

how can u have 3000 wins.. act like a 10 year old trying to be cool and all gangsta and be so bad at the game..

Because he was trolling :P Either he wanted to be cool and pwn noobs with a stupid pick, and decided to troll when it backfired, or he simply wanted to troll from the start.

If I want to get some asshole to dodge I pick Soraka jungle and type: "Soraka jungle, banana shot op".
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Because he was trolling :P Either he wanted to be cool and pwn noobs with a stupid pick, and decided to troll when it backfired, or he simply wanted to troll from the start.

If I want to get some asshole to dodge I pick Soraka jungle and type: "Soraka jungle, banana shot op".
    And then the one time you do that, it backfires because no one dodges, you lose the game, you get reported, end up in the Tribunal, you get the voters that spam Punish for that case, you get banned.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And then the one time you do that, it backfires because no one dodges, you lose the game, you get reported, end up in the Tribunal, you get the voters that spam Punish for that case, you get banned.
    Well, no, because if no one dodges I do anyway :P I wouldn't purpousefully ruin a game like that.
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Imagine... you have a support soraka... guy goes AP carry instead of support as he said in lobby
    alright.. that's cool

... he doesn't buy wardsand goes solo all the time.. thinking he can win fights against the enemies and dies constantly 5v1.
    In fights he flash or run right into the middle of them and dies (he is ap carry soraka, have almost no health)

We tell him to stop going solo so much and ask if he would buy some wards!

"fck uman ido wht i wnt"
    is literally what he wrote... his grammar was like this through the whole game... and since he never was in teams only running solo it was always 5v4 so we lost all fights

though we won all lanes he throwed by never being in the team..

Okay this guys is super bad, but wait... he have 3000 wins on his account..

how can u have 3000 wins.. act like a 10 year old trying to be cool and all gangsta and be so bad at the game..
    Ebay.
    tenchars
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

Just got reported by my team because we lost 4vs5. The other team was rengar, ad trynda, caitlyn, kata and nunu. Kata DC'ed after 5 minutes, leaving their team with 4 ADs, my team keeps dying in our jungle because rengar is there killing everyone. I know you shouldn't go in a jungle when rengar is not on the map. No one besides me buys armor, well, galio did after 35 minutes...

Ashe is chasing a wild Lee Sin after a teamfight, she has around 2% hp, Lee around the same. I'm running along with Ashe, tryin'a help out. Lee Sin wards over wall and W's over. I immediately drop my ult over the wall in the hopes of catching him, he dies.

Ashe "OMFG LEONA U FUCKIN NUB WTF U KILL STEAL WITH ULT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This Ashe was 9/0 in lane, I was 0/1/9. I pick up ONE KILL which we otherwise wouldn't have got and I'm a killstealing fuck. HUZZAH!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Had to play a game with a 0/15 karma with Boots of Mobility - Homeguard, spamming around 30 wards around the nexus, Baron and base wall. Everyone else was like 5/15. I was playing Rengar and ended 9/8, while the game lasted 40 minutes because he/her and his/her butbuddy refused to surrender.

Immediately afterwards I played a game with our jungler going 0/7 after 10 minutes, and my support playing aggressive enough to force me into fights, lose them and forcing me to go back to base, losing CS and XP in the process. The game ended up with a score like 5/30.

Good times.
    Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-03-11 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Had to play a game with a 0/15 karma with Boots of Mobility - Homeguard, spamming around 30 wards around the nexus, Baron and base wall. Everyone else was like 5/15. I was playing Rengar and ended 9/8. Immediately afterwards I played a game with our jungler going 0/7 after 10 minutes, and my support playing aggressive enough to force me into fights, lose them and forcing me to go back to base, losing CS and XP in the process. The game ended up with a score like 5/30.

Good times.
    Your avatar seems quite fitting for a reaction such a game would give me. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Your avatar seems quite fitting for a reaction such a game would give me. ^^
    I'd rather have that reaction myself to be honest. My real reaction manifests in the form of migraines and loss of faith in humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I'd rather have that reaction myself to be honest. My real reaction manifests in the form of migraines and loss of faith in humanity.
    I usually have that second part whenever I play League to be honest. Damn youuu EUNE.

I go bot games sometimes if i just want points and then do something else. I mean, its impossible to lose a bot game, right? Right? RIGHT?!

Apparently not impossible. The game started, everything was going we---First Blood! Bot lane to bots. Nothing unusual because theres a lot of idiots in bot games but its manageable. Or atleast it should be manageable. But when all lanes feed, and the guy in my lane starts dying too when he tries to help out the other lanes, it starts getting difficult.
    I help out the other lanes, its going well on my part atleast, but soon after i leave a lane, they die again. But no worries, if it comes to it, i'll just have them defend the turrets while i push single lanes slowly in order to get those inhibitors down. Its still doable, right? Well apparently my team has turret-o-phobia because they all backed off from the turrets when the enemy minions appeared. And thats even with our minions being right in front of the turret and holding the line!

It just couldnt be carried in any way. In the end i sat there, dead, in despair, watching as the bots won...
    I wont go through the items my team bought, i dont want to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    snip
    Remember in these cases, bots always swarm the lane where the tower is down, so if your silly team-mates are feeding, push your tower, start getting fed off of two bots at once, then push another tower and the whole bot team will zerg there instantly. Then just push the rest of the towers.
    Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Ashe is chasing a wild Lee Sin after a teamfight, she has around 2% hp, Lee around the same. I'm running along with Ashe, tryin'a help out. Lee Sin wards over wall and W's over. I immediately drop my ult over the wall in the hopes of catching him, he dies.

Ashe "OMFG LEONA U FUCKIN NUB WTF U KILL STEAL WITH ULT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This Ashe was 9/0 in lane, I was 0/1/9. I pick up ONE KILL which we otherwise wouldn't have got and I'm a killstealing fuck. HUZZAH!
    How is that a bad game / team? Just one idiot.

That's rather a laughing matter than something to get frustrated about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That's rather a laughing matter than something to get frustrated about.
    To be honest, the fact that supports get bitchslapped around so much by people is pretty frustrating.

Also stop arguing what people vent about in this thread. It always ends up in disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    To be honest, the fact that supports get bitchslapped around so much by people is pretty frustrating.

Also stop arguing what people vent about in this thread. It always ends up in disaster.
    Chill out man. I was merely trying to give the guy some personal insight.

It's just... people here need to learn to leave others alone sometimes. Don't have to comment every damn thing. >_>

It's just... people here need to learn to leave others alone sometimes. Don't have to comment every damn thing. >_>
    I'm not commenting on every damn thing though. I replied to one person that I thought could be given an easy relief of stress. I don't see any harm done here.

Oh, for fuck sake.

My point is that a lot of people around here nitpick every god damn thing people say.

HAPPY NOW? Jeez, I almost feel like Firebert getting stalked and harassed for every bloody post he made. Poor guy.

Jeez, I almost feel like Firebert getting stalked and harassed for every bloody post he made. Poor guy.
    I thank you for the sympathy. I've just taken to lurking instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/4.5/5
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Multi-World First Blood DK Sneezie