Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Their defenses and output beat your output.

Not sure wat do in that situation though...
    Poking, CC, outplaying.

Keep as much vision as possible on the map so you know exactly where they are. Catch them 5v1, 5v2 so you can have have the numbers advantage.
    Poke them until they have no advantage or simply back out.
    CC to counter their CC / initate.

A much better idea: Dont pick a team that has no tanks/initaters/CC.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Hey! Let's go in 1 by 1 and throw this game! Especially that their ADC barely has half of my cs...

buddy just linked this on youtube. it didnt happen to me but I feel bad for the guys who it happened to. They could of stopped it early possibly but no one came to help.

11 min 5s win. all mid all teleport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wju4aOdA-lw
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

omg I love this new system. Get a great team. We own the hell out of the enemy. 20 min game 15-3. Win 11 points. Next game, get dumbasses who let the adc free fire. I own my lane, but lose in the end. Drop 19.

EDIT
    I cant take this anymore. Just one stupid team after another. Teams that run around alone and die. Focus tanks and supports first. Loss after loss. I just want to go back to bronze.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-21 at 12:27 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Did a normal queue yesterday with me and 2 friends. The rest of out team are a 2 person premade who call out bottom. That's all well and dandy, although one of our team only really plays support but she has been branching out into other roles recently, and can hold her own as Morgana top. Bot lane picks meta champs, so me (jungle) picks Sej, mid picks Viktor (he's an astounding viktor player) and top picks Morg. At the very last second, the duo bot lane picks Veigar and Leblanc. Bit of a wtf moment.

In game, I ask them why they didn't declare their intentions? This kind of thing really irks me, as they've now deceived their team into playing a comp they might not have been happy with, and removed their ability to dodge. Personally I have no problem not playing meta, but we're now stuck with a full AP team, and they removed our ability to pick around them; we could have picked an AD jungler and mid for instance, balancing everything out. Ofcourse the enemy team knows this. Their blitz build ridculous amounts of MR, and their AD carry build AD/MR items as well.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    LeBlanc support, Veigar AD carry? It can work ;P

That is why i wont trust people who declare premade bot. Usually a gold 5 player whom have just reached gold and decided to elo boost their friend with 5 ranked games. The noob friend is usually stuck with support and sucks balls with it. I've lost so many games this way. Atleast 70% of the games where people call premade bot they lose the lane by ALOT
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

This new system must be rigged. Every time I play Corki I get the most horrid team you could ever get. By 15 mins my entire team was 0/6+/0

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play Corki. Unless you are up against Vayne. It's without doubt the single worst AD carry currently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Don't play Corki. Unless you are up against Vayne. It's without doubt the single worst AD carry currently.
    I read he's better if you build Spirit of the Elder Lizard on him. On another forum many actually think that makes him viable again.
    Just out of curiosity, would you label him worse than Sivir? I don't recall ever seeing her, unless you count games below level 10. Corki on the other hand, I see more often lately, maybe because of the MRN vs Velocity game, where Nientonsoh performed so well on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get used to it, as the Spirit Stone items will get changed to deal Magic Damage, making them significantly less strong in lane.

And yes, I would actually label him as worse than Sivir, but that's because I find him clunky as hell. Technically, he's slightly stronger, but Sivir has a better use-scenario. Additionally, she 'counters' a few more common picks, whereas Corki only really counters Vayne. And for that you could just pick someone like MF, Cait, Varus, Twitch or Tristana.

Deleted
    Argh I hate to play against AD Yi. unstoppable, my AD carry attacks did nothing against his incredible armor and health pool while he destroyed us. It was beyond normal and he was a dick too, so I reported him. (also he said easy, like what kind of spineless rat does that anymore)
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-05-21 at 09:17 PM.

Just lost my promo series. Please remind me to never play ranked between 2:30/5am.

You get stuck with bottom feeding, mouth breathing, window licking fucks.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

LeBlanc support, Veigar AD carry? It can work ;P
    They were both AP, so were going for a kill lane. They were laning against a Varus and Blitz though, so that in itself was going to make it pretty difficult. I didn't mind that they wanted to play it, I only mind that they didn't tell us, and stopped us from picking a stronger team that wasn't composed purely of AP champs.
    RETH

Deleted
    Don't play Corki.
    #Fuckfun .

10+ Year Old Account
    Corki? Fun? Derpface is a lot, but fun it ain't.

Then again, fun is subjective, but I find it more fun not sucking horribly in game. (inb4 "but y r u still playing then?")

If you want fun, you gotta think about how your "fun" affects other people in the game.

You can have fun in single-player games too.

Another loss. Another team who focuses the support, and tanks(vi and garen).

And another tank focusing team. Gave Sivir 4 quadra kills focusing the tanks every team fight.

This time I had a "ima god" team. Everyone runs around alone fighting 1v2+ and dying. Except Lux, she always fought 1v5.

Anivia fed Lux, and Yorick stayed top while we all died 4v5.

5 more losses and my record will be under a 50% win ratio again, then I will quit for sure. 4 Months of hard work wiped out in 2 weeks.

By 20 mins 2/4 sivir trash talking, 1/7 le blanc, 0/5/7 lulu. Only ones with pos score was Vi and I(Vlad top vs teemo, denied him hard). 4 losses to go.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-23 at 03:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, Pandragon, why are you still playing this game? It's not like you're enjoying yourself.