Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    In my opinion it's fine to learn through normals as that's as non competetive as it gets as you have no visible rankings or MMR. Bots don't simulate player behaviour very well so it can be hard to learn what 'real' players would do when bots only start roaming after their tower is down etc.
    Yeah that's true, but I'd always do a game or two against bots on a brand new champion to see what they can do etc. I know how frustrating it is to be in games where a player locks in a champ then goes "First time with <champ>" and they end up losing us the game due to not knowing how fast the AA animation is and missing CS, not knowing what their ulti does blah blah. Maybe these people are just the ones who have no desire to learn and get better, I dunno...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh absolutely, bot games can be good for learning the basics of the basic such as las hitting and so on. Of that there is no doubt.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

i agree. i usualy do 3 matches against high level bots or make a custom game with friends so we can practise since i always want to perform my best when goin for the real thing
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I love ARAM, but then you get those games.

The games where I trade Ez for Trundle and the Ez ends up building Nashor's, Maw, Morello, Fiendish. (Like... really? Dafuq kinda build is that. I know Ez's OP and all, but seriously.) The games where my team likes to ignore health packs forcing me to get them at full health to steal them from the other team (then complain that I'm taking full health packs. Thankfully that wasn't this game.)

Should not have lost that game. Although I was behind in gold since I started with an Emblem and on first death the Galio decided to buy an Aegis so I had to sell and change my build :< but still!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    The games where my team likes to ignore health packs forcing me to get them at full health to steal them from the other team (then complain that I'm taking full health packs. Thankfully that wasn't this game.)
    I hate when this happens too.

Even afer I spam ping for over 15 times the people on my team STILL don't go there, and when I go there and take it some people just QQ and I just facepalm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I hate when this happens too.

Even afer I spam ping for over 15 times the people on my team STILL don't go there, and when I go there and take it some people just QQ and I just facepalm.
    I had one guy argue with me that our team had sustain and the enemy team didn't so we didn't have to worry about them. NO. That's all the more reason to take them! Deny the no-sustain team the one thing that could give them back some HP.

Karma support is fucking useless compared to other supports...
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Karma support is fucking useless compared to other supports...
    Hey hey, please don't encourage people to use Nidalee, Lux (she's very usable as a support though), and Teemo as supports. Come to think of it, Volibear support is oddly popular in Bronze, and we don't any more of those either.

At least Karma can actually support, compared to say Teemo.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Hey hey, please don't encourage people to use Nidalee, Lux (she's very usable as a support though), and Teemo as supports. Come to think of it, Volibear support is oddly popular in Bronze, and we don't any more of those either.

I actually used to like picking Teemo AD during S2. Poor opponents playing Vayne. Ah, good times.

Bak to silver 5. I went smiteless red, blue, ganked top got a kill, my bot lane loses their turret right after. 4 mins. Then top lane gets camped by enemy jungler, never buys one ward and blames me.

Another loss. Supporting an ADC who loves to go HAM vs MF and Teemo. I'm the one who gets blamed for it and reported. Also lost 25 points for this game.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-31 at 04:16 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    In my opinion it's fine to learn through normals as that's as non competetive as it gets as you have no visible rankings or MMR. Bots don't simulate player behaviour very well so it can be hard to learn what 'real' players would do when bots only start roaming after their tower is down etc.
    I didn't play vs real people untill I was lvl 30.
    Understanding of items,mechanics and the meta helped me more than understanding other players in most of my games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Haven't won an ARAM in the past 3 days (not played that much but that's still a long streak, but only in ARAMs). The last 2 ARAMs, we get the enemy down to their nexus, everything else is destroyed, including the nexus turrets, while we have every single turret of ours alive. And then some idiot thinks it's fine to go AFK, leaving us 4v5 and unable to win a single teamfight. Following a slow and agonizing defeat even though the enemy had a nexus that was down to 50% HP. Why do those idiots play this game? Just to ruin it for others?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

The thing that makes her a shit support is that she has no hard CC what so ever. Ezreal/karma vs Varus/leona. That stun combo and all she could do was a measly ~300 dmg to them and a little shield on me (maybe even exhaust varus.....)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

1/12 ashe. Fid who activates his ult where the enemy team can see him. And the entire team focuses the warmog stacking Garen. How am I supposed to carry these people?

5 points for a win. 15 for a loss. Theres no point.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was playing a game with my friends. I'm EZ, and there's a Zigg supporting an Ashe on bottom. Ziggs support sounds terrible but it was actually super annoying with all his pokes. My friend's brother is my support and he's usually a good player, but he played like shit. He'd just dive in on Ziggs, I'd follow a bit, and soon I'd find myself 1v1 with Ashe, a duel I'd usually lose because I was so poked down. I thought support was supposed to stick by and protect the ADC? So I had a really bad bot lane. Later in the game I was level 14, and while Ashe was 17, so I was desperately trying to farm, but all my team wanted to do was engage, engage, engage. We had NO WARDS so they'd think they were ganking 2 people, but then the rest of the enemy team would show up and rock them. Basically they were suiciding multiple times usually only getting like 0 for 3 or 1 for 3. Why only 3? Because those three, my friends would do these stupid things, and our freaking rumble, who won his top easily and was a freaking beast NEVER LEFT TOP until like 35 mins into the game. He could have come down after he wasted his tower, but he never did. I can't help but think the game would have turned out different if that idiot simply new when to stop farming his lane and join the damn team.

Finally the reason I'm pissed about all this is they were all saying I was "playing scared" because I didn't want to join them in making these mass graves. I was usually off desperately trying to farm because I had lost my lane so bad and was underleveled when they'd suddenly get into shit, then the onus is on me to run all the way there and save them? I would usually try, but by the time I arrived the situation would be too grim and I didn't want to add another body to the count. It was super annoying. I don't know why people think they need to be MORE AGGRESSIVE when they're behind. When that happens I tend to think stay back, farm a bit, let the enemy do something stupid like tower dive or try to take baron and then play off of that, but apparently I'm the minority in this thinking.

Ryze loses to Lux mid, loses his turret by 10 mins. I'm supporting a Cait who gets out ranged by Ez. Top lane Teemo goes afk for 5 mins, comes back 4 levels lower then Jayce and tries to fight him several times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons
    there's a Zigg supporting an Ashe on bottom. Ziggs support sounds terrible but it was actually super annoying with all his pokes.
    I played against the same bot lane a couple of days ago. The first few minutes were horrible. They bursted me, as Sona, down instantly (guess it helped that they were both level 30 and I am level 16 with no runes, because everyone told me to save up for tier 3 runes).
    Afterwards (I was at three deaths already), we turned it around, and then the EUW lag started... My whole team had lagspikes of a couple of seconds while the shown latency remained low. In the end it turned into a "who can burst the other team faster while we don't see anything on our screen" and we lost.

Not really a rage post, but I love all the Leonas (Leona's? Leonas'? I give up) from the rotation going 0/7, you're making my job much easier

Ezreal as well, blue build doesn't work that well when you're 0/5, does it?

Deleted
    Had the worst game of all time.

An instalock Kat mid when i wanted mid too, I actually went mid and we went double. But that Kat didn't say a word in the champ select or the game, nothing at all.

Then we had a Ezreal who flamed everybody for this mistakes. (getting grabbed by enemy Blitz)

Despite these trolls we actually won after a soul killing 55 minute game.

my god LoL makes people rage this much? Yall motherfuckas need jesus.

On a serious note, the amount of afkers is just absurd. im pretty sure there are noob squads just joining together and walking away from their computer, just to make their teammates rage.